Maedic ASP options

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by SilverAMS, Feb 20, 2022.

1. SilverAMS

Give medics (medium assaults) the ASP option to unlock mines, engi can unlock assault rifles while it should be a purely support class, while Medics are a combat class, and would unlock a support item like mines...
    Medics also need something to kinda scare tanks, other than c4... All other classes can heal themself with medikits, and with the exception of infiltrators, can harm tanks...
    Medics as now bring nothing really worthy outside being capable to reanimate people, but that is not their identity nor it should be their main role
  2. Necrocio

Combat medics are an hybrid classes,that is why they are been called combat medics,they fight and heal/ress. The idea of mines can be good,i agree. I only say about what you say about this class,if they would be only medics,they are gonna have their officines in every faction hospitals,and if only can be combat soldats,we have light assault and heavy assault. In army in real Life combat medics exist,and is not like put a nanoheal pistola on the guy and voila,soldat healed. But this is a scifi game,and combat medics is an hybrid class.

Sorry im bored and i seen this discusión and i want to put my sand grain.
  3. 23rd enigma

...Uhh yes it should

Medics already have access to c4,av knifes and explosive crossbow bolts. i don' see the need for them to have more Options like tthatt. An alternative i can think of is ASP AMR mayybe