Any mbt for nc ops?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by xLluisett, Mar 22, 2023.

1. xLluisett

I been out of the game about half a year. This account have a ns ops character br 70. The first i am gonna do is to start updating vehicles,in fact,the nc ops mbt,theres any? I not remember. If yes,time to work on It.
  2. TR5L4Y3R

the Chimeratank
  3. VV4LL3

The NSO Chimera is an incomplete MBT. All the other factions have a unique utility, the Chimera is absent of anything notably unique, aside from a massive hit bot and rear panel.
  4. 23rd enigma

Not only that but the Chimera cannot turn its hull without driving forward/back unlike the other mbts. It's rear hitbox is the largest of all the tanks and it's especially vulnerable to wraith flash attacks. its secondary weapon cannot use the meta " top mounted guns no hitbox" exploit . in my opinion the Chimera should be buffed so that it could be the top-performing MBT out of all the 4 and it should even receive Squad Logistics implant effect by default. I want to see what the proposed ability "chimeras spike" has to offer and if it will be as good as the old Vanguard Shield. That would be the perfect ability for it since it still has a weak rear.
    • Up x 1