[Bug?]Missing Mission rewards for 200+ missions.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NSGDXvs, Feb 13, 2023.

1. NSGDXvs

Character name: NSGDXoc

Been inactive for a few months and came back for Valentine's event only to find out my 200+ unclaimed missions were deleted from my account. If there has been an update, why can't the new update credit people for all the unclaimed missions as well? Do you think it's easy to grind missions take take 61+ pages in the mission system?
    Few months ago you removed 40,000 Merit from my account and now this.

I contact Support about stuff like this and they are so helpless that they just link me to this forum.
  2. Muwu

They changed it so that it is redeemed immediately after completing the mission. I am in the same situation as you with several unclaimed missions. The worst part is that if you're a casual or dont check updates regularly you have no idea that this was going to be the case. Didnt even know this was gonna happen until it was too late.
    • Up x 1
  3. Wh1tebe4rd

4. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings everyone, as part of our recent update these stockpiled rewards can no longer be redeemed. Please see our patch notes towards the top here. I am sorry for this inconvenience.
  5. Muwu

Whilst I do understand certain aspects of the reason this decision was made, I think it is completely unfair that this was done through patch notes and demonstrates a real lack of consideration to players. If for any reason you're someone who did not check patch notes, say, due to taking a break from the game or simply being a casual player, then they've essentially been disregarded. And due to the way it is removed it certainly feels like the game still keeps track of these unclaimed missions and are just disabled from being claimed which is just adding salt to the wound. At least make it so the previously saved up missions are forcefully claimed.
  6. NSGDXvs

The base XP and A7 should be credited for all those missions. It's not players fault you have broken mechanic in the game and surely shouldn't come at the expense of them suffering the loss of reward after you decide to fix the mechanic.

I wasn't even claiming such missions on 2X weekends that you think I'm on the edge of bug abuse with this, I claimed them when I needed certs and most of the time I was near 50K certs so I didn't claim them regularly. They gave 2500 XP and I'm sure I had about 17 A7 completed missions which should have given 2500x200 XP and about 17x125 A7 in total. You can just credit that amount instead.

A mere 3 sentence apology is nowhere good enough for spending hundreds of hours doing those missions.