Problem with soltech server, data not synchronized and dropped

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PSonline, Feb 10, 2023.

1. PSonline

[IMG]

After this update, this error popped up frequently when entering the game.

I installed the game from new and the problem still exists.

Many players around me have encountered this problem.
    • Up x 4
  2. VSpower

This error pops up about 5 minutes after entering the game each day, and it is normal after logging in to the game again.
    • Up x 2
  3. innervegas

I have the same problem since the valentine update. Always on the first login after turning on the computer or having left the computer running for a while. I re-verify the files each time and it finds 19 files that have been "corrupted" every time. After the verification it appears to work fine. Until the next time I play then I have to repeat the process
  4. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings everyone, to better assist us with this issue, please copy and paste all the text you see from your local file named "Downloadinfo.txt" which can be found in your client directory such as \Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\PlanetSide 2. Please use a service like https://pastebin.com/ to paste the entire contents of the file and then link the pastebin url of your paste here in this thread.

Thanks!
  5. PSonline

6. VSpower

7. VectorK

Started happening a few days ago for me.
    Play on SolTech.
    Running through Steam on Linux with Proton 7.0-6.

.DownloadInfo.txt file contents in the pastebin below:

https://pastebin.com/w0kSefyU
  8. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you for these pastes. I've forwarded this to the team for further investigation.
  9. innervegas

10. hanabi

11. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you everyone, we will now need to look into your accounts to dig deeper into this issue.

Please reply below with the names of your characters and server that you are experiencing this issue with.

Thank you!
    • Up x 1
  12. PSonline

February 15, 2023 - After the PC hotfix, this issue was resolved and no errors are currently occurring.

I think it's possible that other developers found the problem and made a fix, although it wasn't stated in the announcement.
    • Up x 1
  13. Mithril Community Manager

Got it, if you encounter this again let us know here on the forums. Thanks!
  14. innervegas

This problem has not occurred since the latest post valentines patch. Thank you for the fix
    • Up x 1
  15. hanabi

Today the issue occurred again, and it only happened on SolTech.
  16. Mithril Community Manager

Roger that, we're going to take a look at this issue this week. Thank you for the update.
  17. PSonline

Yes, this problem occurs again.
  18. Mithril Community Manager

Hello everyone, now that we have completed maintenance, please report back your experience with this issue now. Thanks!