Bug with map capture information

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fareanor, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Fareanor

I think it came with the arsenal update.

The map now indicates false positives. Sometimes we see a capture ongoing for a given base, and once we deploy on it, there's just nothing happening.
    In short, the map hallucinates fights (with the capture timer), which is very annoying.

On top of that, where there really is a capture ongoing, the map often fails to give the direction of the timer (if it's going to the left or to the right). We just have a vertical bar and it's really difficult to see in which direction it is going.

When choosing fights or even worse: when leading a squad or a platoon, this bug is very annoying. We waste time making people to deploy for nothing and it takes more time to make a decision about what fight to support or which fight to open (since the timers indicates either non-sense or are extremely hard to read).

It's starting to be a long time now since we got this issue and it would be greatly appreciated if it could be fixed sooner than later.
    • Up x 2
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Now that we've returned from maintenance, can you check to see if this issue still exists for you? Thanks!
  3. Fareanor

Yesterday (one day after the maintenance) I have observed the same issues again.

It behaves as if the map keeps in memory the timer status when we last left the base (for example, if I leave without waiting the end of the timer, the map will endlessly display a fake ongoing timer until I redeploy physically on the base to refresh it).

But it does not happen everytime, sometimes, everyting is fine.

I hope it helps.
    • Up x 2
  4. math368

I confirm the problem and has been present for a while would be cool this bug could be fixed quickly.