Did Not Receive Rewards From in Game Tournament Outfit Wars

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Klubbinz, Jan 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klubbinz

I participated in all matches of Outfit Wars for one outfit (Recursion) on Connery NC this character did not recieve the rewards (Nexus Season 01 Banner and Nexus Season 01 - Gold Frame) from winning the tournament. I did not realize I was missing these items until loggin in recently. I would like to have these items added to my character (KlubbinzNS). I contacted customer support about this issue and was referred to this forrum.
    • Up x 1
  2. Mithril Community Manager

3. Klubbinz

Thank you for contacting Player Support. I am sorry you've experienced this bug, but it does look like this is an issue that will need to be corrected by the Development Team. That is why it is of utmost importance that you also share your report to our bug reporting system:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?forums/bug-reports.104/

This will assist in helping the Development Team quantify the issue and have a fix issued as soon as possible. Please know that our Development Team is constantly working hard to continue to make the game an enjoyable experience for everyone, and player feedback like yours helps make that possible. If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
    Sincerely,
    GM Entropy
    Daybreak Game Company
  4. CerealBox

I'm also in the same outfit (Recursion) and my Connery NC character (SirCerealBox) did not receive either rewards.
  5. Sayl914

I'm also in the same outfit (Recursion) and my NS character that was, and is currently aligned with NC did not receive either rewards.
  6. WatchTheNinja

I got my rewards from Outfit wars (Recursion) , some did not. Hit that resend all. Thanks! :cool:
  7. Mithril Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.