[Suggestion] Kolytr Map into map rotation?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Dec 11, 2022.

1. AntDX316

The Kolytr Map should be part of the map rotation especially during super low pop.
  2. BengalTiger

Upgraded suggestion - expand Koltyr to make it twice the size and then it'll be a fun new temperate mini-continent.
    I mean it's not that bad a map already, only a bit small for PS 2.
  3. AuricStarSand

Yes low pop hours. However 2 of the towers have to be deleted, the only good base was the west base where you're allowed to have a sunderer at some B warehouse.

So if the devs know how to turn the whole map into warehouse vs warehouse vs warehouse: yes

Besides what it is now tower vs tower vs tower: no

The right side tower was the worst, always empty. & the south tower was average. So the only good fight was west.

Other than that, yes warehouses, boxes, parked sunderers amongst boxes & warehouses, woo.

& Battle busses without having to deal with MBT's, yes pls. I drove a sunderer around half the map.
    Battle bus works if MBT's are non existent. Not sure if harassers are also need to be ridden for battle busses to work, they were then.

Some of the roads require a rework too, for example if you're starting off at the south side you're doomed, you hit a 3 section road when traveling north & have nowhere good to park without the west towers people trolling the freak out of all the parking areas.

Well both sides are, the east faction is hitting you as well. So the south side has to park between the road of 2 factions & get shot at, to park near the middle road.

The map also wants a tree fighting area with 100 trees for gorilla warefare. Infantry verse infantry trees.
  4. RabidIBM

Oh god no, not again!
  5. AntDX316

I mean, the problem is if the map gets too big the other 2 other factions fight each other leaving your faction with nothing to do. People usually play Planetside 2 to have fun in battles. When there are no battles and people are having fun then they are in the wrong game.