" most played fps games 2022 " PS2 is better than these. & Rogue Games start a Youtube expert team

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Nov 29, 2022.

1. AuricStarSand

Yes this is a ps2 thread, as I'm referring to ps2 as a better fps game than everything that's listed.
    Yes this is a marketing thread. Marketing leads to more players, more profit, & gameplay likes more players.

However I have to list the other games, so pardon them. To show how PS2 is better. So no I'm not promoting these other titles, quite the opposite. Trying to list them to show how PS2 is #one.

The short version of this thread is PS2 is better than all these fps games, deserves more players still even for 2022 onward, & that Rogue Games suggestively should save all their funds for a expert YouTube Marketing Team.

So find some Youtube experts & form a team. Which is different from my original suggestion, which was sponsoring popular youtube channels. A youtube expert team from rogue games is a different approach to winning at youtube.

After the 10 year the devs have I bet a more moderate temperament to how to improve ps2. So I just want to remind the dev's that if they gain 100k more players, that'll reignite the spark for either more ps2 expansions or PS3 sponsors. PS3 is the ultimate path & this thread attempts to help.

We all know the people who play these other FPS titles don't know that PS2 is the better game,
    that's why this is a marketing thread.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

If I were to make this post via Reddit. You'd have Redditers with pitchforks defending these other fps titles. Telling me how PS2 requires more balanze. & telling me how these other fps titles do some stuff better.

Yet doing " some stuff better " doesn't make these other titles " better " overall.
    I'd debate anyone on why they see these other fps games as better overall? Without mentioning only a hand fold of things or less that they may or may not do better. I don't understand why they would be. Even the newest fps game, has less variety happening per stream, than ps2 gameplay offers.

The only thing I see that these games may do a tad better, is the nail gun effect of some of their guns recoil, or how they may hit soldiers heavier with bullets. & the breaking shield sfx effect that Halo Infinite has. Halo Infinite's regular pistol's optics. Other than that, I don't see much. Maybe some Halo Infinite vehicles, how they drive. & how they use their jumppads for forest ledges. Other than that I don't see anything. The Warzone games have such a fast kill time, it seems meager to kill that soon.

So what is the best FPS title of 2022 then? Isn't it of value to know? To rival.

Let's review the newest fps. " Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ". This guys review says the game is a " twitch based shooter " & that he doesn't like that. Meaning the Multiplayer isn't about recoil, he says, isn't about aim as much or anything strategy related. It's simply about who see's who first. He says 9 out of 10 engagements are about who sees who first. So that map knowledge helps you win, more than aiming the gun. Yet the maps are mostly lanes for their regular point holds modes, & their warzone mode is simply a lot of running around with nothing happening. So why would map knowledge really make Multiplayer shine? It won't. & the gun gameplay is essentially everyone dying 0.1 seconds after seeing a enemy. As they don't have blue overshields for soldiers to mitigate damage. They are also missing lots of multiplayer modes still, the battle royal map is still smaller than any ps2 planet by far, & their progression system is just mostly skins & lobbies. Lame.

I use to blindly assume the first Warzone had better gun turning angles or better graphics as it is a newer game than ps2 is. Yet when I view the streams, no they don't have better graphics, & no they don't have better gun turning angles. So I don't understand the hype. My guess is that Blizzard Activision has simply had more money to spend for marketing. Yet the game itself is overrated. Imagine if some girls streamed PS2, similar to how they stream Warzone.

How about OverWatch 2? Also failed reviews for Overwatch 2.

Fortnite selling out to kids with colors and movie sponsors?
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VkLuYUzzWx4

Halo Infinite died off. No progression. & not enough features.

Apex Legends is meh. Just another BR game without anything amazing imo.
    Pubg even worst, most bland br.

Counterstrike is old as heck. Even if they make new maps, it's still old as heck. & Lobbies are lame. No progression.

Cyberpunk failed & has or had bugs.

Battlefield 2042 failed & has or had bugs.

Valorant is boring too, once you've tried everyones skills, it's just like Counterstrike with classes who don't have enough skills. So Valorant is average as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keMrPRRyUI0

Battle Royals: Aren't people tired of picking up weapons from multiple buildings? Yes they are. For a shrinking map. Most of the battle royal streams from fortnite, pub g, or warzone. I've seen them all. I use to watch 2 girl streamers play Warzone. & I must say why is battle royal so popular. Most of the streams have people running around for many minutes at a time, not shooting anyone, looting buildings, only to die & have to wait for another lobby to do that again. Even most of the killstreaks for these games are just some person camping a rooftop & killing a few people. The battle royal experience, compared to a planetside 2 48vs48 isn't even the same ballpark. It's not just the massive amounts of people PS2 is able to field, it's also how fast you ress for ps2 verse a lobby game. 10 seconds ress time for ps2, multiple minutes ress for a lobby game.

For PS2 I'm able to fly a valk, crash it, kill some, switch to multiple classes, scale hills, & lead more troops. As well as enjoy small squad fights. For a battle royal, their aren't any classes, more of the gameplay is wandering around looting doing nothing. Then finally a below average 3vs3 happens for their stream & that's it, nothing else to those games. The hype is stupid.

The vehicle fighting is worst too, everything. Than they also kill too fast as well. With little to no progression. & the gun gameplay isn't some wild new game experience of running on walls. So I don't understand why people play battle royals over ps2. Makes zero sense.

I wanted to share this video below for marketing purposes. To show how every game is struggling to keep population. It's a sweet reminder that ps2 isn't the only game that's had a tough time with maintaining pop. every game is.

I'm from the Path of Exile forums, & before that I made the main popular posts for Lost Ark. Lost Ark failed for multiple reasons. & Path of Exile is doing okay, yet has so many people writing essays & rants, on how to improve the game & that the devs don't listen enough. POE forums are like reading a book, so much writing.

Solution? PS2 is already better than these games. So feature trailers won't give you a lot of new players. I've already suggested to sponser Lazy Peon or Josh Strife Hays, or Bedbananas youtube channels. Since Dr.Disrespect only plays new fps titles, even if those titles have worst gameplay than ps2.

So the 2nd suggestion is the use PS2 funds to A) Work on a new live 48v48 new player guide that guides players during the game itself, for the mid regions, with voice navigated arrow markers. & not a tutorial zone. Has to be live. & B) Then build a Expert Youtube Management Team for Marketing Purposes. People who know how to win at Youtube Video sharing.

Send this video or something similar to some Youtube channel stars or popular yt channel people.

I would suggest you fly someone who doesn't live too far (Lazy Peon is Thailand bound & Josh Strife Hays is Britain or something) so some popular yt channel reviewer or funny video maker who lives USA. Less you have the funds to fly LazyPeon or JoshStrife. Then okay. Fly them out & have them play PS2 via a large 3 setup pc with 3 moniters surrounding them. So the surround sound version of display monitors. Have them review the game then & there. So they are surrounded by a 48vs48vs48 battle, with 3 monitors. Or Virtual reality if you want to. Yet not necessary. While finding a spoke person who wants to share philosophy answers to their gaming questions, for these people who have gaming podcasts as Josh Strife Hayes has.

So isn't PS2 the Best FPS game of 2022? & since Warzone 2 is just a who sees who first type of multiplayer, being that that's the newest fps game & their maps are still duller than ps2 is. Doesn't that mean PS2 is worth 2023 popularity? The last 6 " new fps games " weren't special enough.

A sandbox game of 10 years, as ps2 is, has more potential than the newest of the new fps titles. So this IS a marketing issue & always has been since SOE. Imagine PS2 with Physx still & weigh that out with any new lobby game.

So yes dev's
    1) Make Oshur more entertaining for Infantry
    2) Patch the live version navigation guide new player 2.0 tutorial
    3) Spend the rest of your funds for a Expert Youtube Marketing Team

P.s. Appeal to the fantasy mmorpg people as well somehow. As they don't have a main mmo either. I doubt Diablo 4 or Ashes of Creation are gonna last for hype. Even if ps2 doesn't offer pve, you may still talk to fantasy reviewers who like pvp, philosophy, & server talk. Tho adding a Yeti monster to Esamir may gain some fantasy mmo players. Adding 1 new skill per ps2 class may give you some Valorant players or Overwatch 2 players. & Lastly tossing ps2 another new player 2.0 guide may help gain you some Fortnite kids who are over looting buildings.

Not to mention PS2 is able to give players some environment bases weapons, with a 2 min timer of use, without having to turn ps2 into a battle royal game. Aka base loot, weapons rack, or mounted machine gun bunkers pressing " E " to use the weapon.

Yet your Youtube Expert Marketing Team is gonna have to offer something other than just update trailers, as a game plan, for this next year. Still Rogue Games is elite tier. 100k more players, the return of physx, & PS3 sponsors ftw.

See ya later.
  2. AntDX316

It is not possible to know this game through Youtube alone. I think showcasing this game on the new QD-OLED 49" or whatever it is that is coming out with the latest and greatest hardware at top major FPS gaming events is how to do it. If it ever gets 'popular' (entirely new game with the same engine) hopefully our stats all carry over and the game stats aren't abandoned otherwise I would prefer how it is now forever.

We can all say the game deserves more and such but if mass society just doesn't care, there is nothing we can do but keep playing it.

It's indeed a massive shame that this game and many other great ideas are far less popular than all the trends today. It may or may not remain like that but the WW3 conflict in Europe and Southeast Asia still remains a real possibility.

If Planetside 2 is the last FPS left standing and the world rebuilds on it.. then hope is there. It's up to the dev teams to safeguard our data. When I was playing Runescape I always thought the data would just be gone when I log on one day but it hasn't.

When I play Planetside 2 on a 16:9 instead of the 49", the game isn't the same though I've been playing it since 2012 and even Planetside 1.. Maybe people need faster frame rates and higher graphic settings to truly appreciate this game.

The game is indeed comedy such as whoever killed you, the camera goes directly to them. When the dying animations happen, with the automatic voice macros, etc., it's just awesome. The seriousness can be there though in pride such as winning alerts, taking bases, getting s* on or s* on other players when it matters. The instant dynamic comradery the game offers, being with all kinds of personalities and play styles, the game is like no other. It never gets old. It's the best game alongside Dota 2 imo.
  3. Twin Suns

Don’t drink the kool-aid.
  4. AuricStarSand

lol the only people drinking the Kool Aid are these people who are fans of Battle Royal games.

Even watching Dr.Disrespect play Warzone is boring. He has yes 8 mins of action, yet he edited out 20 to 30 mins of him running around doing nothing. & those 8 mins are STILL boring. Just running from building to building, once awhile shooting a parachute guy, once awhile shooting one guy per 4 mins of walking around doing nothing, wth is that, they should be ashamed of that style of fps.

& for the modes that have shorter spawn rates, rather than warzone mode, so the point hold modes. Usually those maps are small, like 2 building put together, or a few lanes, & that's it.

The vehicle driving isn't special, it's the same physics of PUBG Mobile. Just driving a abondoned car with limited fuel around & nothing more. Their vehicle verse vehicle gameplay is so behind what Planetsides vehicle verse vehicle is. Most of the trailers for their tank gameplay is literally just one tank shooting some walls, so one tank verse a few infantry. That's it, nothing else.

Some of the drone strikes are neat, yet all PS2 would have to do for that is just take the NC auto guided camera rocket launcher & give a better field of view type of drone. Simple addition, nothing worth playing MW2 over.

This next video it takes Dr.Disrespect nearly 3 minutes to find & kill one guy & yes the kill time is so fast was that 3 min of searching even worth it? Then Dr.Disrespect dies to some drone machine gun after & he has to what? Wait to join another lobby. Not to mention the joy of this video is just listening to Proximity Voice Chat from your enemies. Something PS2 would easily be able to allow, proximity voice chat from enemies. I replied to this video, " in the time it took you to find 1 guy for 3 minutes, I just fought 200 guys via Planetside 2 ".

The only thing Battlefield 2042 or Modern Warefare 2 have over PS2, is maybe some graphic stuff, since they are newer games & have 100 more devs or companies working for them. I wouldn't say their graphics are that much better tho, just some stuff from their campaign mode added to multiplayer, sure to be expected.

& If ps2 still had Physx, I would say PS2 graphics are better than all these newer fps games. So yes this has always been a marketing front.

Yet still ye their vehicle combat is lame & their amounts of soldier action per run mile is lame. The only other feature I would say these games have, is being able to crawl on the ground, knee slide, hang from walls, & peek over walls to shoot pistols with 1 hand. Other than that tho & some graphic stuff, these 2 games are missing a ton of army battlefield gameplay, progression, map freedom, & vehicle battles. Among other features PS2 wins at. These BR games also don't have classes or class skills. & their weapon attachment unlocks are a pain I hear.

They are also all killing the enemies too soon, theirs barely any videos of 2 guys shooting each other, it's 90% of the time one guy tailing another guy & the first guy to see the enemy first wins. Barely any duels at all & when duels happen 10% of engagements, they only last 0.1 seconds. & next thing you know it one of them are crawling on the ground waiting for a self ress.

Yet without linking another video, theirs other videos mentioning server lag, missing content, false bans, & many people having crashes for MW2. So they released the game too early, not that I play. From other videos.

Most of their vehicle fighting is yes, one tank shooting a window, or a jeep running over people. So their tank gameplay for sure is worst & mostly used for AI not AV. & even their jeep run over gameplay isn't as good as Harassers are. All the BR games have a worst revive system as well, PS2 returns you to the action faster. Medics are a better revive system, than having to find self ress one time per map. The vets get bored of looting buildings for weapons after a while, so that niche feature is only entertaining for new players. & their whole supply yourself with plated armour to take some hits feature, seems like a lame task, that disrupts the stream.

For sure Planetside 2 & Halo Infinite have better vehicles, than some pubg type of vehicle. Even their helicopters and jets are average. Most of their air fights I bet are 1vs1's, the helicopters have good graphics, yet the action element is missing.

However PS2 wants to market alternatives sound fine. Suggestions sure. It sounds like the best way to market PS2 is just to say what they frankly do better than BR games. " PLAY PS2, YOU WON'T WALK AROUND FOR 10 MIN DOING NOTHING, JUST TO KILL 1 GUY PER 10 MIN, VIA A SHRINKING MAP "

Every rifle for MW2 is killing people as fast as a Counter Strike 1 hit sniper. With delayed ress.

Another way to advertise PS2 is just to mock Lobbies. Yes " Lobbies are stupid " simple as that. Play PS2 where you don't have stupid Lobbies heh. :rolleyes:

Obviously these games being twitch shooters are all FPS dependent, meaning fps wins for you, unlike PS2 where strategy plays more of a role. So what are all the people who aren't running a 1,500$ gaming desktop playing? What about people with 800$ desktops, aren't they getting smoked? What about laptop users? rip.

Hardware friendly fps is also a selling advantage, fps sure helps ps2, yet for ps2 at least you have a shield recharge & ever rifle doesn't have a 0.1 second twitch kill speed.

Also if all these games have a Battle Royal mode, aren't they competing against the same type of map playstyle? Running from building rooftop to building rooftop & waiting to snipe someone? PS2 barely has another fps game with the same type of field gameplay. While many BR games share the same mode.

Just sounds like a Raid Shadow Legends theory, whoever has the most money to cheese market wins. Or else people just follow " new trends " till the newness dies.

You have to remember the last 6 newest fps games, probably have more devs & more funds working for these games & yet the gameplay isn't leagues better, may not even be better at all. May be worst.

I had a Hossin fight last week, was 48vs48 around some northern mid base, TR surrounded the base. Was a hour long 48vs48 north of Acan Bio. That fight was more amusing than watching a BR stream of some guy running around empty buildings.

lol & if you watch that stream I linked above, of Dr.Disrespect with the proximity chat joint video. Watch the mini map before he dies to a drone strike, where a enemy jeep is shown on the mini map trying to outrun the shrinking map. The jeep on the mini map isn't even shown where it's facing, it's just a bland vehicle icon that doesn't reveal the position it's facing. Meaning MW2 has more amateur mini map to show the position that vehicles face, PS2's mini map wins.

This guys says that people are already tired of all the running & the game turns to a camp fest.

Also what is their progression system, just some attachments & weapon skins? & from what I hear they have to use guns they don't want to use, to unlock attachments for other guns.

I do like some of their building designs & the window breaking. However if you're just walking around empty buildings all the time, then oh well.

BF2042 seems to do bush & trees the best, lots of foliage for infantry to hide, however BF2042 failed worst already for other reasons.

I'd write a list of 100 features PS2 wins over Battle Royal games & sell that to reviewers. & yes PS2 does have 100 features it already wins at. The graphics verse graphics are relatively equal.
    • Up x 1
  5. OneShadowWarrior

It is surprising that after both Planetside 1 and 2 there are no competitors.
  6. AuricStarSand

I haven't tried Warhammer 40,000: Darktide yet.

Would be sweet if Rogue Games & Fatshark got to work together. For PS3 & have WH40k rights.

I'd rather support PS2 & Darktide over these BR's.
  7. BengalTiger

The ground war mode in CoD Warzone 1 was so bad it inspired me to come back to PS 2 after being mostly inactive for 2 years or so...

As to folks streaming PS 2 - anyone of us can do this, whoever has the time.
    Just set it up and enjoy. The more different things showcased, the better, and it'll keep spectators coming back.
    And being that PS 2 is free to play and does not have instances and lobbies, some of the spectators would be able to literally join the streamers' squads.

Do an episode of mostly tanks, mostly biolabs, mostly infiltrators, mostly Amerish, mostly Bastion, mostly base building... Mostly ambushes and mostly assaulting. Add Harassers and Sundies. Add jet packs and cloaking devices. Airdrop some MAXes into a zergfest.
    There's soooooo many things that one could make a long series doing something different every time.

This would drive people in. It would take spectators away from watching folks hiding on a shrinking map for 20 minutes and doing nothing.
    It would bring them to watching what we all consider normal, but they never heard of.
    • Up x 1
  8. Twin Suns

IMHO, Yes. You are correct killer. BR’s are designed for 2 customers. Gamers and those that just watch and “DON’T PLAY” jack shizzit.

It’s funny how they brought back proximity chat. One of the old features from FPS’s games back in the day. It creates more entertainment/content for the streamer. Meanwhile proximity chat has been missing in shooters for the past decade. When it used to be a staple. The Industry as a collective labeled it a troll/abusive feature. LOL. PS2 doesn’t have it. ;)

Any hoot! My DDTK reference was trying to reflect on fact that you/and the community of dedicated gamers need to hound RPG & It’s parent company about a Planetside III. <—-that shizzit even looks bad $&@“?!. Put this/that OP’s passion into a 3 not a 2. Shoot for the stars.

o7
  9. AuricStarSand

Hey roger that. May the sun represent you for the winter soldier.

I see. They are for twitch viewers these br's.
    That's why even if Dr.Disrespect was entertained by PS2 more than
    MW2, he still would stream warzone, as that's where the money trend is at.

I'll make a proximity talk thread suggestion now.
    They have to return proximity chat for enemies to listen,
    literally half of the MW2 videos are about proximity chat.

PS3 sure, that's the wish. They'll still need sponsoring however.
    40k more ps2 players before that sponsoring. Still right to want ps3.

They haven't impressed YT yet. Even the reply I did for Dr.Disrespects video, someone replied, " I love ps2, is it still a good game? ". So you either have replies of people who use to play, who haven't heard anything of ps2 for a number of years. Then theirs people who've never played ps2. So theirs still a lot of people for ps2 to still shine for a few years, before ps3 gets sponsored.

So far we have had Moukass's channel who no longer makes videos, Camikazee78, CammanderCyrius, & many lesser tier YT channels. Then theirs the new trailers. " Oshur new map " " Aresenal " " Shattered Warp " & the rest. Yet they all have the same theme, the new trailers & the lower medium tier yt channels like moukass (when he use to post) & camikazee. The theme of keeping vets happy. New players aren't really seeing these new trailers, or viewing Moukass Heavy Dmg philosophy vids or Camikazee78 reviews. So how is ps2 winning at Youtube these past years for winning new players? Their really isn't many.

The best bet was when AngryJoe made a review 10 years ago. When Mandaloregaming made a review 5 years ago. & When Spiffingbrit made a comedy fanbase video 2 years ago. That's the best PS2 has for winning Youtube. 3 videos for 10 years.

Also even if you want to get hyped about PS3. Still PS2 right now 2022 or 2023 is still better than the newest fps titles. So it's not like people have to title ps2 a " old game " or " dead game " when they really should be titling it " The best fps of 2022 & possibly 2023 ". & that's not even a fanboy opinion. I'm actually more of a fantasy mmorpg'er, yet I play ps2 a fps game, since it has better pvp than WoW has. Heck I just watched a video of Asmongold & Mcconnel dueling eachother as a Warrior & Paladin & was like wow, that's not as good as PS2's pvp is. Even if they are diff styles, still eh. Rather play something more engaging. & Yes ps2 is more riveting that battle royal games as well.

So theirs still plenty of room to gain more players. I'd say PS2 has the possibility of gaining 100,000 more players this next year.
    However 40k new players is gonna be the regular result. Less they get lucky. Well maybe not. Here's the math. Every video that PS2 gains 400,000 views, 10k to 20k new players are going to be tossed toward ps2. PS2 is so easy to sign with & it's a free game.

Halo Infinite lost it's player base & Overwatch 2 failed. Theirs many players to draw from. & those 2 games are not battle royals. For every fps'er who doesn't want to play a battle royal game, ps2 may win them. So the dev's have to find the YT streamers who aren't trying to make money from twitch streams & yt channel mmo'ers or fps'ers who aren't fans of battle royals. Some may support PS2 just to protest BR's. Or a battlefield player who doesn't want lobbies & bugs. A Halo Infinite player who wants leveling progression & not just skins.

1. The devs write a list of 100 features PS2 has that a battle royal doesn't have. Start with 48vs48vs48's for example. Or that air verse air has more action. Or better leveling system. Or open map. Or bastions. Or better tank verse tanks. Or Infantry classes. Skills. Implants. Keep that list going. Ship that list to YT stars. FPS & MMO youtuber's.

2. Rogue Games is going to have to stop playing nice when they venture this marketing year. Meaning they have to cheese sell the game. Similar to Raid Shadow Legends. Yes they don't have the funds to promote PS2 like Fortnite or Blizzard Activision's Warzone. So they have to find alternative methods & stop playing it neat anymore. This isn't just the most underrated fps of all time, it's literally the most underrated game I've ever seen after playing 1,000 games my whole life. & Even if it's 10 years old, it's still graphics wise just as good as MW2 of Battlefield 2042. & Fantasy MMO wise has better pvp than WoW's Dragonflight has. & has a more fair leveling system than most fantasy mmo's. It has still has a lot of selling features no other game has. If a new battlefield game was out tomorrow, PS2 would still offer bigger battles.

Also as far as ps2, it's such a sandbox game, they are always able to upgrade the graphics, add expansions, & tweak anything. If they fix the server lag per patch.

3. So yes they need to sell out with every available method, that means giving rewards to players for writing reviews on mmorpg.com. That means giving rewards for players who comment on LazyPeons videos or JoshStrifeHayes channels to ask them to review this game. That means using the players to market this game, when no other game will sink to that lvl of marketing, PS2 has to, it's underrated for too many years.

4. People who use to play ps2 & " love ps2 " must be reminded that this game is still alive & has more features then when they use to play. People who never tried this game or heard of it, have to try it with a better live action voice arrow navigated new player tutorial 2.0. & the new trailers aren't reaching these new players who've never heard of ps2.

5. Rogue Games Expert Youtube Marketing Team has to yt search " Free FPS games of 2022 " & make a list of every fps reviewer who is making these free fps game lists, who has 200,000 to 800,000 views per video. Planetside 2 should not only be features on these free fps lists, they should also have a solo vid for ps2 per yt channel person that makes these free fps popular videos.

6. They need to figure out who they want as the dev philosopher voice for ps2. So that they have " The guy, A guy. The Man " to talk to Josh Strife Hayes on his podcast " ALLCRAFT " With Callum Uptom. They have 2 guys talking about games & they mentioned PS2 devs once, for battlefield server mentions. So they need to ask Camikazee78 who has a good voice to go on a podcast with a PS2 dev, so all 4 of them (Josh, Callum, Camikazee, & a ps2 server philosopher ish dev) talk together for 30 min.
    Similar to how Chris Wilson talked to Josh about Path of Exile. How POE has the soft voice of Chris Wilson. Well PS2 devs need to find their podcast talking guy.

7. So they have the list of FPS reviewers who frequently attain 200k, to 1m views, 40 of those yt channels listed to ask if they'll review ps2 for free or for a small reward. Then they must add 40 mmorpg pvp channels to that list as well.

8. Build the tallest 3 split screen wall monitor & have these yt reviewers, drive a harasser over a ledge, where they are able to see a 48vs48vs48 Indar battle from 3 big monitors & review ps2 there at Rogue Games studio.

9. Antdx said feature ps2 at gaming event conventions with the best pc they are able to have.

10. Hassle LazyPeon who only has Diablo 4 & Ashes of Creation to rereview for the 4th time. Yet LazyPeon runs out of content every 3 weeks. So if you keep bothering him every 3 weeks, as he has reviewed some fps games like Rust & Warframe. He will eventually review Planetside 2. As even if he makes a review about WoW Dragonflight, he ALWAYS runs out of stuff to review & eventually reviews some old game like Dark Age of Camelot, Icarus, or Maplestory. So bother him every 3 weeks, as even if his asking fee is a lot, if you bother him when he has nothing to review, he'll lower his asking fee.

11. Somehow get " Asmongold " to talk about PS2 if luck is on your side or you know a guy.

12. Somehow get " Dunkey " to review ps2 is luck is on your side or you know a guy.

13. Ask Bedbananas to make a comedy video of ps2. Not every video has to be a review, ask some popular channels to have comedy videos where they run around with their friends & joke. If not Bedbananas then more comedy videos the merrier.

14. Do not waste your time with twitch yt channels. They follow new trends.

15. Ask " Mandaloregaming " to rereview ps2.

16. Ask " Spiffing Brit " to rereview ps2 with a fanbase of 200 of his fans for event.

17. Will " IGN " rereview PS2?

18. I doubt " AngryJoe " will rereview, yet doesn't hurt to ask, even if he barely makes videos these days. Yet it has been 10 years so maybe he wants to honor the 10 years of new features.

19. Other shameless ways to promote ps2, stop playing nice with marketing.

20. Advertise PS2 with virtual reality, as someone made a VR thread lately & you should take advantage of PS2 with VR marketing now not later. VR goggle advertising during a 48vs48vs48 battle toward multiple yt stars.

21. Figure out what retains new players & work with that after fixing Oshur.

Here's a list of 30 YT channels to ask of their help:

https://www.youtube.com/@MandaloreGaming/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@thespiffingbrit
    https://www.youtube.com/@BedBananas
    https://www.youtube.com/@TheLazyPeon/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@JoshStrifeSays
    https://www.youtube.com/@RichWCampbell
    https://www.youtube.com/@LateNightHalo/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@Gggmanlives/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@undercoverdudes/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@gamespot/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@IGN
    https://www.youtube.com/@ChaosGaming/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@ForceGamingYT
    https://www.youtube.com/@MrLowlander
    https://www.youtube.com/@Bluedrake42/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@Tomographic
    https://www.youtube.com/@MrLowlander/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@gameranxTV/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@BBKDRAGOON
    https://www.youtube.com/@bluecrusader
    https://www.youtube.com/@ECHO-Gaming
    https://www.youtube.com/@LuckyGhost
    https://www.youtube.com/@LtBuzzLitebeer
    https://www.youtube.com/@karmakut
    https://www.youtube.com/@Image_Game
    https://www.youtube.com/@oboeshoesgames/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@BigfryTV/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@AngryJoeShow
    https://www.youtube.com/@LuckyGhost/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/@jackfrags/videos

& here's one wild mention lol
    https://www.youtube.com/@videogamedunkey

All of these listed are not warzone player mains. I avoided all the warzone only yt channels fyi.
    Most of these channels are just for " best steam fps games " " best free fps games 2022 "
    all having views of 100k to 800k per video. With videos that are around few weeks to 10 months ago.
    I also avoided most channels with " lists " only. For people who feature varying fps games separately.

So ye suggest quickly fix Oshur one month from now
    for entertaining Infantry bases & DM modes with warehouses boxes & not tunnel lanes.

Then the next month I'd quickly make a live action new player tutorial mode,
    that works during the mid region of a map, with navigation arrows.
    Telling new players how to drive sunderers & how to fight door fights.

& the third month of 2023 I'd toss ALL of your funds are sponsoring these YT Channels.
    10 of them. 10 YT channels, with 10 videos that all gain 100k views to 800k views.
  10. AuricStarSand

MMORPG fantasy pvp verse Planetside 2

Planetside 2 is still a mmorpg, & most mmo's are fantasy. So it is good to know the state of pvp. I already talked of FPS titles.

I've uninstalled Path of Exile. & Reinstalling PS2. This was my 4th league. The league just started yesterday. I probably won't be returning to POE. I'm not able to press 2 buttons for 100 levels. Is why. I made a Volcanoe Fissure unarmed build & quit at Act 4.

Either way POE isn't skillful enough & am returning to PS2 after one day of the new league. So lets talk Fantasy MMORPG's PVP.

Path Of Exile pvp: Has no pvp. Mostly one skill spam. So nobody was a fan of their pvp when they tried to have npc's. & their dmg meters are unfair meta's. So many skills may have millions of less dmg than the meta skill.

WoW Dragonflight pvp: I've viewed many videos of Dragonflight's pvp, from Asmongold dueling Mcconnel & many other arenas, bg's, & duels. & it's broken. Everyone from every class is getting one shot left & right. People are ranting about how every class is OP. Items that heal for too much. 100k damage hits. I watched a druid video of a druid solo'ing 2 mages, & the druid only pressed one button ' moonfire ' for 500k damage arena. How is that entertaining one button??

I'm from Vanilla & Classic WoW. So retail baffles me. All they had to do from Vanilla was fix some stunlocks, ambush rogue dps, backstab dps, & shadow priest meta. How 10 to 15 years later they made the skills even more unfair, while dumbing down the selection of talent trees, by some noob WoW dev splitting the talent tree to separate roles.

After leading 1,000 people 40 man AV battleground raids for WoW Classic a few years ago, when Alterac Valley Battlegrounds first was revisited. Allianced got dominated 98% of the AV BG's. & I quit Classic WoW shortly after. After yelling at Alliance to try to win that map 80 times. So not only do WoW devs not know how to balance skills, they don't know to how to equalize the playing field of their faction vs faction maps & pvp graveyard roads either. Yet they'll take your 15$ a month.

& Dragonsflights main selling point that they polled, was the spyro flying mounts. PS2 literally has pilots with multiple aircraft, shooting from a esf or lib is better than flying spyro rings lol.

The WoW devs from Burning Crusade should have never split the classes & allowed freedom for the talent 3 spec trees. Then allowed 20 active skills per class. Now 10 to 15 years later, people for some odd reason are only using 4 skills it seems for every role. Makes no sense. Dumbing down the game for kids & making the dmg meters worst over the years.

While never fixing the fairness of their faction yards of bg maps. While the devs make bank. Talk about not playing their own game & not listening to the players for years.

Lost Ark pvp: I wrote the most popular 3vs3 Arena pvp threads, when that game was hyped. Range dominated melee. & the game had too many stunlocks. After taking photo's of 100 arena matches for the forum to see. No arena awards, many pvpers quit 2 months later.

Guild Wars 2 pvp: After awhile GW2 pvp gets too simple. & the skill gets rather slight knowledge based, rather than skill button based after awhile.

New World pvp: Had so much range musket shooting & very few melee skills, I don't see why they wouldn't just want to play PS2 if PS2 added a few more melee options. & NW failed for other reasons.

Are Ashes of Creation or Diablo 4 going to save the pvp genre of mmorpg's for 2023 or 2024? Unlikely.

Reason for mentioning these titles?
    Well I just proved how PS2 is the best FPS. Now I'm saying PS2 is ALSO the best MMORPG PVP.
    Yes it doesn't have quests. Yet some games allow you to lvl from pvp arenas & some pvpers don't even enjoy dungeons.
    So what is PS2 missing to have some of these fantasy mmorpg players? Simply more melee weapon variants.

Is PS2 better than Valorant or Overwatch 2? For sure. Overwatch 2 has many terrible reviews. & Valorant is simply Counter Strike with 2 more skills per class than PS2 has. PS2 has one skill every role. Yet PS2 has other items you're able to switch between, tools, utilities, tactical items, & if they add more active effect implants then implants. Also Valorant you're not able to switch between roles while fighting.

So to gain more New World type of players from a few more melee weapon types. You'd also gain Valorant or Overwatch 2. I'll start a melee weapon thread. Battlehammers & stuff. Not just knives only.

Their isn't a perfect game that everyone likes & everyone gets bored of playing the same game too often eventually. However I doubt any PC game would win at debating with me that their game is better at pvp with a leveling system, than ps2 has.

As I already mentioned PS2 has 100 features that Battle Royals don't have. Has more features than Team Fortress style games. Has better progression than Halo Infinite. & has more skillful fair pvp dmg meters than WoW Dragonflight.

So if PS2 is already the best pc player verse player mmo, how do the devs get this game to trend. I don't believe most fantasy mmo pvpers even know what they are missing. I bet most of these reviewers if they tried ps2 would jump to a 48vs48 battle & get destroyed. Then perhaps title ps2 a medium tier game. When truly at peak vet level, or ASP lvl, PS2 offers so many variations of playstyle that are better than a WoW duel, pressing 2 buttons to lvl POE's pve, or running around a near empty shrinking battle royal map.

So this is the game I want to support. For the weekends. While I also return to the gym. I'm going to write essays to the comment sections of every youtuber I linked, asking them to support PS2 for a individual (not a list) video. A separate video. Writing Dr. Disrespect to stop following trends & play the better map fps. Writing Angry Joes videos to rereview. I'll write to Lazy Peon & Josh once per week telling them why Fantasy MMO's pvp isn't as good as PS2's pvp, regardless of the gun format verse fantasy element style. At some point people have to play pvp for the skill & not just for the style of fantasy verse fps. & then I'm writing via MMORPG.com to tell them all why PS2 wins.