[Suggestion] Score XP, ASP, and Battle Rank?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Nov 26, 2022.

1. AntDX316

so I'm ASP3 BR76.5 currently with around 86M score. With around 18.8M as being total XP required to achieve BR100, I should be ASP4 BR100 with 606k XP left over.

There is someone with 288M score which means they should be ASP15 BR100 with 289k XP left over. He didn't ASP3 yet but I have which means my logo looks better.

I think logos and stuff should be based upon score rather than whether someone ASP or not. I mean it's fine of course but it would be more fair if it was based off actual score.
  2. AuricStarSand

Ye I've played for 6 years & I don't have a single Aurax weapon unlocked lol. I'm near to Immortal Pistol & Fuujin unlock, later Revanant. Want to alter rename of Scorpio's to something else, before that's worthy.

So I too wish they'd show other scores rather than just directive.

Maybe show a battletag with how many kills & deaths someone has.
    and no not KDR either, just show my 1 million kills & 1 million deaths, I forgot how many I have more or maybe less.
    400k to 400k kills & deaths, I forgot how many.

Not a fan of KDR, as I've played knife runner to c4 fairy & harasser main, all of those playstyles aren't for kdr. Kamikazee. Kills & deaths however ye.
  3. AntDX316

oh yeah.. the Directive score is kind of dumb. Some people exploited that and have 20k+ as they have scores on many characters.

I wish they showed the Battle Rank if people with their emblem in chat and at least the Platoon screen.