There's a bug in the tutorial on the vehicle terminal step.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AntDX316, Nov 21, 2022.

1. AntDX316

There's a bug in the tutorial on the vehicle terminal step.

After I repaired it, it wouldn't let me interact with it. I made another character as a backup for the highest-level rank in my Outfit. I just wanted to go through the tutorial to see for fun but it seems to be bugged. I couldn't send a /bug report because the chat doesn't work. Who knows how many people uninstalled the game getting stuck there. I hit esc and selected exit tutorial and went to sanctuary to join my Outfit > switch characters > and promote it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Mithril Community Manager

1) Which faction did you encounter this on?
    2) After repairing did you move around before activating or just stayed in one spot? You may have been out of range in activating it if you were too far.
  3. AntDX316

VS, Emerald

I was trying to hold E on it but I gave up because I knew it was bugged. Maybe it bugged because I kept going forward instead of going to the Terminal. I was definitely walking all around trying to get the E to show but it didn't show.

The terminal was destroyed since the beginning and you ahd to repair it and spawn a vehicle but it wouldn't interact for me to spawn one so I gave up.
    • Up x 1
  4. AntDX316

Can you fix the voice and chat of the game? I have Master Volume at 0.40 and Master Recieve Volume at 70.0- which is max but I have to go into the Social Tab then Voice and Chat and increase volumes individually but then found if you click Voice Options at the bottom right You can increase those volumes from 50% to higher. If people don't know these secrets then they may never be able to hear people properly. It should all be increased by default on the next update and everyones mute list and volume settings for each player should be reset back to 50%.