Text Outfit Chat is not working after Outfit Wars

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kaya, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Kaya

Hello, I am the outfit leader of [2RAF] 2nd Republic Assault Force on Emerald TR.

Our outfit chat has been broken since the Outfit Wars season. No messages are being sent or received when typing into /os outfit chat by any outfit members. We have verified this with our membership that it is not working for anyone. We recently played in our NC alt-fit and the outfit chat worked in this outfit, so we might assume that this issue is specific to 2RAF.

I opened a ticket with Customer Support and I was told to post about this issue here since it appears to be a bug. Thank you!
    • Up x 2
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Is this something that happens continuously since the beginning of OW season or does it seem to go on and off for random members? We have other reports of this so it doesn't seem tied to just your outfit alone. We are looking into it.
  3. Kaya

Hi Mithril, after observing the outfit chat for the past few days, I can confirm that the outfit chat is going ON and OFF randomly. It was working for me on Wednesday night, and the following day stopped working. Some members regained their outfit chat, while others did not. I believe it is turning on and off for most members.

The issue started during the OW season. I think it is widely known that when you swap faction to a different faction for the Nexus match (for example TR to NC), the outfit chat ceased to function. After one of our matches the chat just never came back once we left Nexus. This may or may not be the culprit, but just giving context of our first noticing of any outfit chat issues.
    • Up x 1
  4. Mithril Community Manager

Mirroring my reply from the other thread for awareness:

This update has been brought to the team's attention and will be investigated further as more resources are freed up. Sorry for the inconvenience.