Cortium Bomb better than nothing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by razor1360, Oct 9, 2022.

1. razor1360

as a infiltrator it is about impossible to damage anything . the bomb not being very good was better than nothing . so you removed my spitfire now your remove my bomb and i am very close to removing this beta player . i am sick of your crap . there are other games and i have spent more than enough on PS2 . GIVE ME MY BOMB BACK !
  2. Exitus Acta Probat

Nightshade damages everything, it chews through max, tanks, libs, construction...
  3. Touchmaballs

They should also give infils a teleport ability with c4. Hang on, invisibility is similar to teleport isn't it. Loser infils hanging about for an hour to troll some poor new planetman trying to practice esf against good piiots. Teleporting under a sundy that is under attack and placing explosives nobody can hear. No more terrorizing people with a broken mechanic that everyone had to put up with this whole time. Good riddance
    • Up x 3
  4. RabidIBM

By chance are you the NC player TheRazor (but with random caps and 3s in the name)? The one from Connery?
  5. Liewec123

Don't expect too much lamentation for infil cortium bombers.
    Infil is probably the easiest class to get kills with, since you can open every engagement on your own terms.
    Heck, you don't even need to be in an engagement, just hide on a rock 300m away and click heads.
    • Up x 1
  6. Botji

Unironically one of the best changes in recent PS2 history with literally 0 negative effects.
    • Up x 2
  7. AuricStarSand

I want my bomb returned. - Infil Stalker Main.

Why help one theme, while diminishing another? You helped Ant's, even tho my ant hasn't had a cort bomb problem for some time. Since modules don't die from 1 hit anyways. & flail got nerfed, right? So keeping sky shield alive isn't a big deal.

So if Flail got nerfed, then ridding cort bomb from infils, barely is anything helpful for ant players. I suppose it helps modules stay alive, tho if modules aren't as important, as only skyshield was important, then meh.

So then there's just spawn tube, why not just make spawn tube cort bomb resistance?

Other than that, why not just make cort bomb for infil only, do no dmg to construction, like infils get a cort bomb variant that has a bigger blast aoe & does no dmg to construction.

That sounds like a win win to me.

Instead you have 20 NC tanks on a road right now I'm fighting against & all I have is my lil Hunter qcx bow to fight them off. & Now I have 1 less entertaining item to use for door fight or to use under sunderers.

So yes I want my bomb returned. - Infil main.

Ready for 20 more utilities for a stalker to use, that's my vet retention requirement. Instead I get -1 less item to use & a item that has entertainment meme value.

Avoidance made my mines useless, so I have 1/4th less to use, now you take cort bomb now I have 2/4th items worth using. So you want stalkers to quit playing PS2, is that it? I don't get the logic of negating a oversimplified classes equipment.

Well I get it, they want infantry fights within ant walls. Tho like I said, why does Infil's version of a cort bomb have to do construction dmg? It doesn't. A win win. Real pro infils never used the bomb to troll player enemy bases. They used them verse sunderers. Or timed door entries.

Ridding the cort bomb isn't something I used a lot, tho getting rid of it entirely, sucks. NC surrounding a vs silo with tanks right now, not able to bomb their repair sunderers.
  8. VV4LL3

I'm glad it's gone, and I loved using it. Just make the explosive crossbow your alternate weapon and enjoy.
  9. JibbaJabba

If you want to quit over this, quit. This (also beta) player would rather lose you than the construction players.

Try doing something that takes skill for a change.
    • Up x 1