One more change to ruin the game...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by renoka, Oct 6, 2022.

1. renoka

For me at least. Infiltrators can't carry Cortium Bombs anymore? Damn nice job. Another removal to ruin gameplay for me at least. SOOO glad I cancelled my membership effective next month. Tired of useless changes just to stop fun.
  2. RabidIBM

As someone who has dealt with any number of cheese bomb trolls, let me tell you that your tears are delicious. There's a reason infils aren't allowed C4, sorry to hear that justice was too spicy for you.
    • Up x 3
  3. HexJei

As someone who heavily abused infil bombing to completely wipe bases, the change is kind of warranted.
    • Up x 3
  4. AuricStarSand

As a Stalker main. & pro Ant Builder. Well. I don't know.

On one hand, they are trying to encourage more infantry to attack silos, which is fair. Without infils cort bombing items too easily. Yet other classes having that option.

On the other hand, I just wrote 20 paragraphs about my Stalker not having ASP skills and being too overly simple of a class with not enough utility items & other players using avoidance or sweeper implants to ruin the only other utlity I have, which are ai mines.

So after writing about not having enough utilities for a stalker & wanting a 2nd tactical slot as well. They get rid of cort bomb for Infils. Instead of you know, just making sure Infil Cort Bombs don't do any dmg to construction items, yet still do dmg to enemy infantry & sunderers.
  5. TR5L4Y3R

i am not an infil main
    i do build PMBs .. but i honestly would not mind if inflis had access to an antiarmor focused build useable on PMBs aswell however at the expense of selfdefense against infantry though ... personal suggestion give them access to AV grenades through either certs or ASP (AV grenades should be able stick to modules and the spawntube, PMB assets of importance)
    give them access to the rockletrifle as primary option ... the game SHOULD have a propper sabotaging class ...
    even with these options the infil would still have a significant TTK on destroying stuff imo ...