Outfit Wars : Locked on an Outfit i never played a Match with.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yorkomo, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Yorkomo

I tried to get into an OW match for the second time today (1VS4 on Cobalt).
    The support told me i should ask here. I left the other outfit i was in on NC Cobalt BEFORE any matches even started, but i had clicked the "Sign up for Outfit Wars" - Button on that character. Now everytime i try to join a match, it tells me i would be "locked" on another outfit. so now i habve basically NO way of participating in OW this season. I was really motivated for it and 1VS4 training is a lot of fun. Not being able to play is really stupid, especially scince i NEVER played with the NC outfit and switched to the new one before OW started.

I really want to get some help in this matter. i even took hours off of work to be able to play.
    Is there ANY way to get this sorted out? thatnks!
    • Up x 1
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Unfortunately once you commit to signing up with an outfit, you are locked in with that outfit for the duration of Outfit Wars.
  3. Yorkomo

Thanks for the reply. It would`ve been nice to have that info before, though. All i knew was that you would be locked on the first character you joined a match with.

Also, who decided do let people be "locked in" before anything even started?
    One small misunderstanding and my whole OW season is basically gone. wow.
    i'm probably just gonna stop playing this game entirely
    • Up x 1
  4. Yorkomo

even in this case you're telling me there is NOTHING you guys can do?
    • Up x 1
  5. Wh1tebe4rd

The answer is quite confusing. What happens when you press Sign Up on two Outfits on one Server?
    I have not done this on my Account, yet I know this is possible as the sign up button is/was not greyed out on other outfits.
  6. co69la

I pressed sign up button for VCBC (Miller VS) and then played for FRMD (Miller NC) and i can play
    (i didnt even press the Sign up button for FRMD)
  7. Mithril Community Manager

What is your IGN and server name?
  8. co69la

to clarify
    I have pressed the sign up button for VCBC and then because it got said you only can play for 1 Outfit i joined FRMD (and left VCBC)
    (That was also like in the first 3-4 days i left them)
    at this point, FRMD already had 48 sign ups and when I left VCBC there only had 30 sign ups(i think(and it was not sure there even play Outfit Wars))
    https://prnt.sc/yKCSdy6AZdVl
    according to the ingame menu a lock accures only if you join the "first Match" and not when you sign up (see screenshot above)
    IGN: co69la1 Miller NC
    IGN: co69la3 Miller VS
  9. Mithril Community Manager

Here is some additional info to help clarify what may have happened to anyone here:
    • Anyone who presses the signup button is locked to that Outfit if the Outfit becomes fully enlisted.
    • Anyone who presses the Join Match button and enters Nexus is locked into that Outfit.
  10. Yorkomo

YorkomoVS on Cobalt Vanu.
    The character that was locked is YorkomoNC on Cobalt

Is there a way you can unlock the character again?
  11. Yorkomo

Well i didnt recieve that info BEFORE i signed up...Would have been a nice little thing to know.
    I would really appreciate you guys helping a long time member out. It cannot be that difficult to fix in my case.
  12. Wh1tebe4rd

VCBC is fully enlisted ... then why can xx play for FRMD?
  13. Wh1tebe4rd

with xx i meant co69la