problems with server or just my connection?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Eternaloptimist, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Eternaloptimist

On Miller - disconnection and then hits not registering. Anyone else?
    • Up x 3
  2. TWRGxXFr4nzXx

Cobad too
    • Up x 3
  3. FLHuk

It died then rebooted into some dystopian hell where most of it is bust.

I like it!
    • Up x 1
  4. aaaarrrr

SolTech as well. I get disconnected on loading.:mad:
  5. GreyGun

Same here on Cobalt - and quite regularily. After a couple of minutes of playtime the following could happen:

- Exiting a vehicle not working (via Keyboard button)
    - Interacting with a console not working (via Keyboard button)
    - Redeploy not working (via Keyboard button)
    - Hits not registering

Restarting the client fwill fix the problems until they resurface again.
    • Up x 3
  6. MonnyMoony

I haven't been able to play for most of the day on Cobalt. Had a bit of time on Hossin earlier - but then got stuck in cloak, couldn't depeloy nothing - eventually got a "server disconnected" error.

I can launch the game and log in - however I can't do anything. Cant access terminals, redeploy, message nothing. Others who are in seem to be moving around and firing and I can fire weapons - but nothing else.

Its been the same on Oshur and Amerish. I think the game is goosed.
    • Up x 2
  7. Yaesu

Emerald. Got to character select screen then dissed shortly after selection.
    • Up x 1
  8. Novgdea

Same for me, 5 min of playtime, kick off, start again, 5 min, kick,....
    • Up x 1
  9. Langejongen

I have this exact problem but on another server. Game launches, but after selecting character the client disconnects and closes. Very frustrating..
    • Up x 1
  10. MaxxPaul

Today I can't evens start the game - after the character selection screen (on Miller) I get disconnected with a funny dialog
    (button # # UI. OK)
    Yesterday on Miller I exited a sundy directly into hell (that is, underground and falling). I was on a road not on some crazy geometry rocks.
  11. GreyGun

UPDATE Cobalt: Played just now for about 40 min - no problems anymore.