[Suggestion] We have no map for Outfit Wars?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Aug 19, 2022.

1. AntDX316

Outfits have no map or time to practice for Outfit Wars? Some outfits play 1 time before losing and never seeing the map again after never seeing it before. Of course the really good outfits have a "leaked" map to practice.
  2. JibbaJabba

Easy with the victim complex crap.
    Nobody has special access to anything. You'll find old maps and screenshots on the web. Use those.

This is also not a one-and-done. there are qualifier rounds so people will get more than one shot at the map.
    • Up x 3
  3. AntDX316

I could careless imo but my outfit has enlisted and wants to win. No doubt it's going to be the top dedicated outfits that are training to shine to the top while everyone else that has no leaked map will most likely lose.

You cannot claim no one has special access to anything without full proof. Some people are still playing the Planetside 2 beta map and Planetside 1 seems to still function with people playing it. The game before Planetside 1 (some Command and Conquer FPS) is still played by a small community and modded constantly.
  4. JibbaJabba

Yet here you are claiming outfits have special access without any proof of your own.

You claim an imagined slight then want someone to rectify it. wtf?
  5. JibbaJabba

6. AntDX316

7. RabidIBM

Ok, are you ready for your copium needle to get pulled out? Good. THIS STUFF IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE! Hate me for taking your copium away if you want, but you have no victim crutch to lean on. I'll link some stuff that I have in my own outfit's discord as a separate reply as I'm not sure if this one will stay up, but I said what I meant and I meant what I said.
  8. RabidIBM

https://planetside.fandom.com/wiki/Nexus
    https://www.planetside2.com/news/outfit-wars-nexus-season-01

There, some examples for you. One of these is even from this very forum, another is easily found with a Google search, another is found with a YouTube search. This isn't any sort of deep state type infiltration to get things, this isn't dudes in trench coats handing things off behind their backs, this is...GOOGLE IT!

You didn't even Google it before jumping into the victim role. Good night sir.
  9. JibbaJabba

I went and checked it out. Can report that the Nexus videos and maps and such that you'll find on the internet are still accurate. No noteworthy changes that I can see.

There are a bunch of nexus broadcasts from back in the day. It's all still legit it seems.

No deploy zones are up in the air at the moment. They didn't have those back in the first nexus and currently only a couple bases have no deploys. may change before game day though.

good luck, have fun!
  10. AntDX316

I got like 3rd or 4th from last. : )