CssC

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Nalss, May 5, 2014.

1. Nalss

************************************************************************************************
    For Immediate Release

Thank you for your interest. This message not apply to most inquirers but we are happy you're here.

Competitive S is recruiting like-minded individuals who do not shy from a dominating presence.

Should you find yourself interested in adventure, please feel free to contact someone with [CssC] next to their head on Connery.

I typically do not play for fun, my outfit does. Regards

-Nalls
    ************************************************************************************************************************************
  2. Flickory

This is rich.

[IMG]

If you like teamkilling, bad sportsmanship and behaving like a 12 year old troll, this might just be the outfit for you! Check out his killfeed, that's an inane amount of TR he's killed multiple times. Nalls is the type of guy that will blow up a friendly deployed sunderer so that he can deploy his own :)
  3. Nalss

Please take derogatory statements of fact or opinion to sites such as http://www.eq2flames.com/

This post was well intended.

-Nalls
  4. Nalss

Hi Flickory. Can you fix the link to my killfeed when you have a minute?

With as much care as one might accept.

Nalls
  5. Nalss

Hi Fli. I still look for this updates. _
  6. Reltor

Since this is at the top now. I'm curious nalls. What is the point behind you joining platoons and kicking the platoon leader.

(for anyone else, no this is not /squad or /platoon promoteme nalls joins, and just kicks the platoon lead.

I can only think your a massive jerk, any other reasoning behind it?
  7. Cham

There's a reason most of TR has this guy on mute / ignore.
  8. nowtna

Helios all. Just checking in. Squad like next week. Bumblebee
  9. nowtna

Hey all; rallying up on Emerald for the Holiday(s). Mostly BDAY work with Emerald. Blue and The Great Warband. I think when it gets to 20 we can pop HIVE or something at least. Is watchcalitX; reprisal available to MOD chats a bit? Let me know in game. The 1v20 looks fine but keep in mind its blue so yea... He prob wont want to play.
  10. nowtna

Respone: reprisalx if you body ghost the valk it will be tents mon