Cheaters

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Camarades, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Camarades

One question: Do actually devs care about the cheaters in game?

Seriously now, dozens of cheaters are roaming the map killing everyone from flying tanks to killing in spawn rooms, hiding underground, etc...
    I just wanted to enjoy the game in weekend but i had to rage quit multiple times within minutes because of them.
    In game reporting system we know it dose not work, is there just for show,just to use some data.

Lets see if we can get a dev to answer this.
    • Up x 3
  2. Towie

I very rarely play now but one thing I have to say, the cheats really go full throttle on the weekend.

I was considering playing tonight but I see that many of the top threads are on the subject of cheats - reddit is the same - I loved this game so much but DBG really REALLY need to step up their efforts.

How hard is it to programmatically spot people doing outrageous things ?
    • Up x 3
  3. Grandizer

they can't fix the sound bug the invisible nades, floating mines and ammo and numerous other things. All games have cheaters though, it's just that if they are in game reported, it bans people. I don't believe DBG has any resources left to address it. Too busy making up holiday camo's and no fun events for bamboo camo no one is going to use.
  4. Twin Suns

It was easy to quit playing DBG’s very old and stale product. Honestly, I’ve never played a game with so many bugs that haven’t been fixed for YEARS BRAH!!!! The game is a joke to me anymore. A very bad joke.