Weapons Kill Count Discrepancy

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jama1kin, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Jama1kin

Hello,
    Customer support told me to post here regarding this issue. It appears that the stats page of a weapon shows the wrong amount of kills with a weapon. [Or the directives, "Kills to next", and master medals aren't counting certain kills]

For almost all weapons I have checked, the kills shown in the "My stats" page doesn't match with what the "Kills to next " suggests for getting the auraxium medal. Additionally, the directive kill counts for these weapons (NS Exports Series, Submachine Guns, etc.) lines up with what the "Kills to next" suggests.

For example, the stats page of my NSX Tengu shows I have 946 kills and need 221 more kills to get the auraxium medal. This would put the total number of kills at 1167.
    If I go the NS Exports Series directive, it shows the Tengu at 939/1600 kills. This number aligns with the 221 more kills the stats page is showing.

I have checked all of my gold medal guns and the following have this discrepancy:
    *Number is parenthesis shows total needed kills when adding the weapons current kills with it's shown "Kills to next"
    NSX Tengu (946 + 221 = 1167)
    NS Decimator (1248)
    Plasma Grenade (1205) [at 1151 kills]
    NSX Tomeo (1162)
    Eidolon VE 33 (1165)
    NS-7 PDW (1165)
    NSX-P Tengu (1168)
    CME (1163)
    Corvus VA55 (1161)
    H-V45 (1173)
    NSX Yumi (1161)
    Pulsar VS1 (1164)
    Blueshift VM5 [ Max Left Hand] (1162)
    Blueshift VM5 [ Max Right Hand] (1165)
    NS-44 Commissioner (1161)

Currently only the XM98 and NSX Daimyo seem to be counting correctly.

Most of the other guns that are silver and below medal also appear to have this problem too.

Photos for refence:[IMG]
    [IMG]

Misc. Info.
    Server: Emerald
    Character name: Jama1kin
    Faction: VS

Hope this isn't too much or not descriptive enough. Not sure if this is a visual bug or not. If I get 9 more plasma grenade kills, I will comment what happens.

-Jama1kin
  2. Jama1kin

Currently at 1160 kills in "My stats" with the plasma grenade. "Kills to next" is at 45
    [IMG]
  3. Mithril Community Manager

The "my stats" also tracks NPC kills as well.
  4. Jama1kin

Ah I see, that makes sense. If I may ask, what counts as a npc? Auto-turrets and such?