Wait Times are stupid!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by melioa, May 30, 2022.

1. melioa

fix the wait times, as they are NOT needed!....Indar was not fully open, but had a 6 minutes member wait time to play. and the time kept going up and up. that is why the game is dead! people will not just hang around to play a damn game with a wait time that you can not do a damn thing in when waiting. the Sanctuary sucks and is boring as hell....and the VR place is as much of a joke just like the Sanctuary. so, log out is the best thing....i have a lot of **** i can indulge in. better than waiting to play a damn game! :mad:
    • Up x 1
  2. Baneblade

Roll VS or NSO and those wait times will disappear.
  3. melioa

but you should not have to wait to play a game, especially now that we are in 2022. and i have no intention of playing VS or NSO, but if the wait times are to force people into playing either the VS or NSO, then there is a problem with the game. as forcing people to play on different faction that you have not invested time and money into is not a good way to go about running a game.
    • Up x 1
  4. Liewec123

which is ridiculous, VS win the majority of primetime alerts,
    why can't i play on a balanced faction, why can i only join the faction with the easy win?!
    I LOATHE VS.

i'd rather log off than join the easymode scrubs.
    • Up x 1
  5. Zen_Master

Which server?

You can play the other 2 continents on primetime Emerald. When Emerald is really busy, you can find 2 simultaneous alerts.

They could merge Connery and Emerald so it forces alerts across multiple continents.
    • Up x 1
  6. OneShadowWarrior

Never see that on NSO……
  7. TR5L4Y3R

and people having been on either server getting a worse ping on the other leaving the game for good leading to the same problem again longterm ....
    seriously people asking for a merger are shortsighted ..