[Suggestion] AA mana turrent

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by baxtytv, May 17, 2022.

1. baxtytv

engineers aa mana turret, no horizontal view, protection form the above, Brust fire, and meaby explosive ammo (meaby not since some base are acculy in a ditch so tanks can be target with those idk what people think)
    AT- mana turrent 300m is kinda weak too in my view since most of the base cell exceed that number and u cannot set up your turrent from buldings anymore. but i guess players were annoyed by the fact that wasnt realy clear were they got hit from
    • Up x 1
  2. TR5L4Y3R

i would generally have a row of ES manaturrets both AA and AG ... they could as well raise the pitch on the existing ones
    • Up x 1
  3. InexoraVC

Masthead.
  4. AuricStarSand

The newest episode. Had a AV mana turret shooting esfs. 0:44 :cool:
  5. brutes359

A lot of people have suggested this actually. it wouldn't be hard either. open topped quad 40MM high fire rate flak cannon with a lawn chair stile control seat using standard AA sights. Or a double 60MM slow fire flak cannon. Easy targets for snipers, but ensures that aircraft will ALWAYS have a counter at all times. I personally love the idea.
    • Up x 1
  6. baxtytv

if you seen it on reddit that was also me.
  7. TR5L4Y3R

ok ... and the other factions?
  8. InexoraVC

none :)
    Planetside is balanced now. More than ever
    ^)))))
  9. T.A.94

There are models of an AA and AV spitfire in the game files. They are as old as the regular spitfire
    • Up x 1
  10. baxtytv

nerf the new gun and put this aa insted