G15 Error and membership

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Chettone, May 14, 2022.

1. Chettone

As G15 error affects all players and Daybreak is going to extend the x2 exp weekend (as stated in a post by devs), will players who have membership status have their time extended as well?

I purchased my membership this month and could barely play due to server issues. I would love to support the game, but I cant feel but scammed if Daybreak does not refund or extend membership time that was lost during unplayable days.
    • Up x 5
  2. N00bBabe

Its already a scam, because the problem exist from early april.
  3. Yaesu

Emerald .. G15 .. All factions, some 8 tries. Connery is a go. I'll get a membership when I go A MONTH with no G15's. So Daybreak, the ball is in your court.
    • Up x 1
  4. TR5L4Y3R

"do your job that we pay you to do"

seriously ANY costumer that comes to me with such an attitude can screw right off ... yes, you are paying for a SERVICE offered to you, yes, you can expect said service to function otherwise cease paying for it/cancel your contract/request a refund ... you can NOT say you are paying the employe because you ARE NOT their employer ..

3 costumers dared that scrap to me and i stopped them right in their tracks (rightfully), stop effin insulting me like that ... you are not paying me jack scrap, not directly nor indirectly, not at all ...
  5. 1nco

Still not fixed? Bugged out pile of ****
  6. Chettone

Indirectly yes bro. Dont mix your personal struggles with logic. Without membership payments Daybreak would not have any money to pay their employees. Cant get any more simple than that.

Btw, Im not asking Wrel or anyone to do their job but asking them to give me what I've paid for or compensate me if they are not doing so. I know you were replying to another user who is basically asking Daybreak to give him what he paid for.
  7. Whattheheck

G15 again. Are you F***king kidding me!
  8. TR5L4Y3R

NO!

"Daybreak would not have any money to pay their employees"

this is what matters .. DBG/EG7 determines the money their employes get, not you

"Dont mix your personal struggles with logic"

this is the logic of customers that think they are fully and utterly entitled to their service and as such piss on employes
  9. Chettone

Your logic seems to be that one were employees think they can deliver half *** quality services once the customer has already paid.
    Let me clarify some facts:
    1) customers should always get what they paid for (with any kind of purchase there is an implicit contract).
    2) if by any circunstances customers cant get what they paid for, the company should find a way to compensate the customer in such a way they agree OR return them their money. Customers cant be forced to accept any sort of compensation and should always have the option of a refund.

This is LAW in most countries. Not an entitled opinion.

Asking for what you have paid is by no means being disrespectful with employees. Its just asking the company to respect your consumer rights.
  10. TR5L4Y3R

oh my god heck no! ... how the hell are coming to such a stupid butt conclusion?

"Asking for what you have paid is by no means being disrespectful with employees. Its just asking the company to respect your consumer rights"

people may mention what they are paying for a sevice, fine ... doesn´t make them playing the employe himself ..

"do your job that we pay you to do"
    it´s about THIS sentence, you yourself are not paying the employe within a company to do his job
    you are paying for a service the company offers you were you have right to expect said functional service, ask for compensation or otherwise cancel the contract if said service is not met, at worst take legal steps...

i am not YOUR employe, you are asking DBG/EG7 (no, i´m not working for them) to meet its service it offers
    the company is the one asking and paying the employe to fix it were it doesn´t function ...

employes have rights, too ... something some costumers like to forget/ignore