The ANT has a construction terminal. How do I deploy infantry instead. I already have the De

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Whattheheck, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Whattheheck

The ANT has a construction terminal. How do I deploy infantry instead. I already have the Deliverer Module on it. I don't notice infantry spawning from it.
  2. TR5L4Y3R

you don´t, the ANT becomes only a spawnpoint with the deliverersystem, you can only change your class by spawning, you are not able to change classes or resupply like you can with a sunderer

deploy the ANT, redeploy, and you should be able to see a spawnpoint in position of the ANT on your map ...
  3. Botji

Depending on how it works the spawn might not show up if you are on a lower pop continent with 'disabled' hexes and its deployed in one of those. Have not tested it with the Ant but construction spawn tubes works that way, can only spawn on it if its within a active hex/base so perhaps thats how Ant and Sunderers works too.

...I think squaddies can spawn on squad Sunderers in inactive hexes though just to make it even more confusing.
  4. RabidIBM

Unfortunately the deliverer seems to be garbage. It's a shame, as it was an interesting concept.
  5. TR5L4Y3R

how/why is it garbage ..
  6. Whattheheck

What was the point of the deliverer ant prototype if they are not gonna even give it the same ability. Shoddy work.
    • Up x 1
  7. TR5L4Y3R

shortterm spawn for PMBs, or alternative for open field vehiclebattles, without overlapping into the roles of the sunderer and loadstar galaxy ..
  8. Kristan

I believe that devs should just remove restrictions for ANTs to deploy in no construction zone, just not to let to build there. And put infantry terminals on the sides for Deliverer.
    • Up x 1