Light Assault New Player Mission - Unable to Damage Players while Airborne

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dæmonic, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Dæmonic

As the title says, the training light assault mission for new characters is unable to be completed due to the damage while airborne not registering.

I have attempted to do damage while using the jumppack directly, while falling, and any combination of those and it still will not register. This is a major issue for new characters as having even a single training mission means my character will never be able to get the normal daily missions until all training missions are complete which leaves me out ~300 certs a day. This may be due to the recent changes that changed the light assault mission from "While airborne" to "damage enemy players in the air"
  2. Dæmonic

Screenshot of the mission screen:
    [IMG]
  3. AntDX316

Use Drifter Jets from a higher elevation and use C4/Rockets.
  4. Chrysanther

Experiencing the same bug, opened ticket and was told to come to these forums; if you need to use specific equipment, especially ones you need to spend resources on it's hardly a 'training' mission, so I don't see this as a solution.
  5. AntDX316

I'm not sure how I did it.. have you tried the Seeker HLX with drifter jets?
  6. Squeedwad

Think you just completely ignored the message you replied to, as the training mission applies to low BR players, who don't have the Seeker HLX to start out with.
  7. AntDX316

Training mission?
  8. Squeedwad

There are 2 versions of the light assault mission, one that shows up for low br players, which is broken and says damage enemies while airborne 0/15, and there is the one everyone else gets, which has the damage enemies airborne 0/3000
  9. AntDX316

I went through that quick but I was most likely using C4 which low BR doesn't usually have unlocked.