Loss of loyality level

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by StewieNC, Apr 12, 2022.

1. StewieNC

Logged on to emerald with my TR character. I found that I was missing my outfit and subsequently had my own outfit. I logged out and returned. This time I was back in my outfit, however, my loyality has been changed from level 6 to level 1. Further log on/off changed nothing and I remain at loyality level 1. Yes, I still have my cortium bomb which requires level 6.

Could you please look into this.
    • Up x 2
  2. StewieNC

I've tried 2 of my other characters this time on connery. Again, exact same thing happened. These characters were level 9+ loyality and now loyality level 1. At least the problem is consistent across servers, or is it my account? Anyways, could you please find a solution for this problem. This problem started last night.
  3. Banshee095

Not only did it reset my loyalty rank from lvl 6 on my VS and lvl 7 on my NC but it made all my characters in outfit believe i wasnt in a outfit which allowed me to look at other outfits even though someone else can come on and see i am in the same outfit roster.
  4. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you all for your reports.
  5. Shadowofsteel

Same for me, Loyalty 9+ on my TR Connery character, reset to loyalty 1 last night when I logged in. Happened again today, too.
  6. Onishi1

Since yesterday I have been experiencing this Bug as well with my NC on Connery. I have submitted a ticket and GM Entropy directed me to submit a bug report. I was loyalty 5, at around 14000 loyalty, looking forward to unlocking the Cortium Bomb... Only to log in yesterday and have around a weeks worth of work disappear. I had been away for some time and spent the past week, including both double XP weekends grinding loyalty...
  7. Taybridge

Myself and other members of my outfit also having the same issue, removed out of outfit relogged to fix but level nine loyalty rank has been set to level one. issue ticket yesterday no reply as of yet.
  8. Socwok

Got reset Loyalty rank from my own outfit that I created =(. Really glad to see it looks like Daybreak is taking this seriously.
  9. Krimoral

Its not just this one, but randomly NS characters loose the ability to earn ribbons or track stats on common pool weapons such as nades or halberds etc. Seems to happen at the same time as outfit poofing. Extremely happy I paid money to join an outfit on my NS just to have the game, yaknow, not allow me to do what I paid for.
  10. GuardOscar

Same thing guys. I have 100+ members in my own outfit on Miller, already crafted Bastion in armory, but now its like entire outfit was gone. Relog didn't help to back into outfit.