[Suggestion] new stuff?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Apr 10, 2022.

1. AntDX316

2. Demigan

If he makes the things he builds fit with the looks of the game and the devs find a place for it, sure. But that Japanese mini monster would not fit.
  3. TR5L4Y3R

why should i care about pets?
    besides engineers got access to their personal drone ...
    • Up x 3
  4. UberNoob1337101

Speaking of pets...

Can we get the NSO Repair drone back?
  5. Demigan

Look at ally, press and hold ability button, send drone to that person. Press and hold again to retrieve it.
    Medic drone heals
    Engi drone repairs
    HA drone provides shield
    LA drone attaches and provides jumpjet
    Infil drone attaches and creates stealth field.

10m distance from the user: full effect. Every 5m after that it loses 1 level of effectiveness. That means a max repair tool (lvl6) has a maximum range of 40m.
    Drones have low health, for example 200. Drones attached to someone receive the same damage.
    As long as the drone is in use you will be visible on the minimap for the same range as the drone can operate (since you can send energy that far).
    Loss of the drone locks your ability for X seconds and the drone needs to be restocked (?) At a terminal

That would give it enough uses but also downsides to that use.
    • Up x 2
  6. TR5L4Y3R

i´d rather give the LA drone a general movementbuff ... less crouching and ADS movementpenalty, higher jumps

infil drone could rather be infantryradar+stealthjammer+hack ...
    • Up x 3
  7. Mechwolf

If this was a melee only MAX variant... I'd love it
  8. Mechwolf

I like the idea of the radar variant, cloak would be too strong, but a jammer/hacker would be too weak
  9. TR5L4Y3R

even if impractical i seriously would love something like a berserker/juggernaut anti armor melee Max with HUGE amounts of survivability and not being able to be just run over (they shouldn´t be in general)
  10. Mechwolf

It would be very practical, big tanky target with lots of health, deadly at melee range so people actually need to shoot it down, depending on the size, you could have it go anywhere a MAX can go, or some creature variant of a tank, as quick as say... a prowler, but able to take small arms damage.

If it comes to fruition, I just hope there's 2 death animations, one when it's still/walking, and a tumbling death if it dies in a sprint
  11. TR5L4Y3R

i am talking about Maxsuits, not something like the creature in the video .. considering current MAX mobility vs vehicle mobility you´d hardly would get in range unless said berseker/juggernautstyle max gets a speedboost either trough a module or implant ...
  12. Mechwolf

Well there used to be an ability called MAX rush, but heavy mains complained it out of existence... all they had to do was give it a 60 second to 45 second cooldown. But i guess with all the other nerfs they gave to MAXes over the years, it would be way too strong today.

After this arsenal update, i'm praying that they work on adding more content that improves tactics.
  13. AntDX316

I'm longing for an insane massive base hold co-op with all the factions working as one against AI like Starship Troopers with support items like how the game World in Conflict is. It should be activity heavy with a director so it's balanced. Using radio and everything else to try to win otherwise we lose and have to try again somehow.

AI can spawn in from the ground, from a distance, and from the air. If it doesn't get developed oh well but it's something to develop for that no one else in the FPS world is doing?
  14. AntDX316

It didn't seem to be part of the link but on his own facebook post he said:
    "Razor a game sci fi character model i made using blender, zbrush and substance. Hope u guys like it!."

He made it himself and it's watermarked.

If anyone skipped through the video at 1:11 is when his character robot does awesome moves and some insane backflip at 1:16.