[Suggestion] Let ASP100s Reach BR120 If They Skipped

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nighda Venesis, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Nighda Venesis

As far as I'm aware, there currently is no way to do this.
    My main character is ASP100. I prestiged before I reached BR120 because I believed it would be more rewarding than just obtaining a title after an immense grind, and really I believe it was, but now that I've reached ASP100, I would like to still be able to partake in the grind to BR120.

Perhaps this could be done with two XP meters, one for ASP, one for BR, as opposed to the singular one we have now that switches from BR to ASP when prestiging. The BR one could go on a standstill until ASP100 is reached, or perhaps the player could switch between either so that their XP gain is channeled into the selected one.

Yes, I knew full well when prestiging that I would miss the title, but I also think that you should be able to get it at some other point in time regardless.
    Besides, it gives us more to work towards, and that was the whole point of adding BR101-120.

Thank you for reading and considering
    • Up x 3
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

Personally I think ASP BR 100's should be able to reach BR120 even if they didn't skip. There doesn't have to be an additional number of ASP points upon reaching 120, but maybe just some extra fancy title for those who care to reach it.
  3. Johannes Kaiser

Had the same, I mean the choices were either grind for BR 120 or get goodie points that actually do something. :)
    • Up x 1
  4. MonnyMoony

Never understood why games set an upper limit on things like battle rank.

Just make the requirements for each rank exponentially higher than the last. It'll still allow progression, but that progression will become exponentially harder and harder to achieve.
    • Up x 1
  5. XimiKai

Neverending grind of kill enemys.
  6. JibbaJabba

No RAGRETS!!
    • Up x 1
  7. Nighda Venesis

Bumping this thread since I have now reached ASP2 100.
    • Up x 1
  8. Mechwolf

Yeah, bluescreening and then handing it off to a rando level 120 bot is more frustrating than dropping lead to an ASP player with more experience and respect for squads. #JustPS4things