Game Error G15 Malfunction After New Update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nakron, Mar 30, 2022.

1. The Grand Crusader

No its not working. Game crashes and gives G15 Error code after changing continents. Also all terminals and controls became unresponsive in the warpgate on Esamir. Everyone in the warpgate was affected by it.
  2. Amodin

Yep, garbage is still garbage. Another round of being booted.
  3. Mcsonic00

I got off Planetside 2 at 10:17:37 PM EST yesterday (game was playable). However, I'm getting the Game Error G15 now after I hit play on the character select screen; I play on Emerald.
    • Up x 1
  4. Mithril Community Manager

The G15 error should now be resolved. Please make a new thread if you encounter something now as of the time of this post.

Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  5. Sergio Lima

Still having this problem :(
  6. Mcsonic00

I just restarted my computer and now it's working.
  7. Kraytox

It is not working for me and restarted computer . G15 Error is still on going
  8. Sergio Lima

Restarted computer, but the problem still on going, G15 Error.
  9. Mcsonic00

Ok, so I tried 2 times before restarting my PC and got the G15 Error. After restarting my PC, I was able to get in 1 time. I just attempted to go in again 2 times and got 2 more G15 Errors. Something is off, that is for sure.
  10. Back Jlack

Also getting G15.
    • Up x 1
  11. ChuckD

It only happens to my Emerald characters.
    • Up x 1
  12. 1nco

*&^*((*& this is getting annoying as hell, when I do randomly get in, vehicle terminals become unresponsive, weapons fire but no damage, its like I am not even there, as of now I cannot get in period, reboot does not help, uninstall and membership cancellation might.
    • Up x 1
  13. FoXX77

14. Norse

It dident work.
  15. Norse

It dident work.
  16. 1nco

Nope, non resolved :confused:
  17. Xarl

Still have the G15 error on Cobalt server, impossible to log my caracters (I don't have this error yesterday).
  18. Tops

PS2 worked fine yesterday.

Today I am stuck in loading screen after pressing start.

This message comes:
    Game Error G15

Malfunction:

You may need to adjust your firewall settings to play PlanetSide 2. Contact Technical Support for assistance.
  19. Guazy

Hey @mithril I can log in to my 4 characters in Miller without any problems.

However, I can't log in to my characters on Cobalt and Emerald, after choosing a character, the game freezes and waits for minutes while logging in, and I don't get any errors.

Service Providers: same for Proximus and Voo
  20. Helloo

Same here on Cobalt
    after Play-Button: Game Error G15 Malfunction