New exploit bug against Colossus tank a like the anvil abuse that was fixed. Please hotfix asap!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Freyzez, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Freyzez

Hello RPG. I wanted to share this here and report as a bug i also got adverticed to do so by ticket support! since this new exploit bug against me and my outfit is kind of the same a like the anvil abuse that was fixed soon long ago now. they somehow manage to place buildings inside the tank oneshotting it. I hope the developers takes this very serious and work on getting it hotfixed before it gets out of hand like the anvils back then. i have big faith and trust in the developer team from last time <3

here is VOD of the exploit they drop from valkyr high altitude as infiltrator with a spire building ready to place when i drive over the placement spot this is around 2 weeks old so very new but as of last 3 days its happening everyday from now on i asked help from friends to get a good angle so you can clearly see what happens cause in the first person view from my angle all you see is SUICIDE! TEAMKILLER! from recursion tracker and deathcam filmed at NC player which was last guy doing damage to me with a rocket launcher i have seen that before so he had nothing to do with it we have other clips from the past a like that with the anvils.

Best Regards
    Ipdan/IpdanNSO Cobalt server
    • Up x 2
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Thanks for this report! Much appreciated.