[Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Demigan

You barely even touched other weapons and when you did touch them you seem to dip your toe in and run away rather than adapt.

There is so much to adapt to with each weapon. Its recoil, ROF, magazine size, COF growth, reload speed, max/min damage range, available attachments etc all make each weapon unique. While some are redundant or outright worse than others it still means there is a lot to adapt to.

No this is all because of the system that limits it so you either have to micromanage or to zerg it.

Every idea I had to make sure players could ALL communicate or micromanage themselves better is suddenly going to break the game! Yeah because zerging it wouldnt work as effective anymore and you cant adapt to that.

But that is the thing, I am not overcomplicating things.

Take my idea to give spotting information to people beyond render range. All it does is make it easier for all players to give contextual communications without hogging voice comms and preventing others from communicating, and it lets players micro themselves better as they have better situational awareness.

But because it also means players can now be prepared more and manage themselves and communication better, it lets players do more interesting tactics than just zerging. And you cant adapt to that, so you scream and cry that it would break your game.

What would be more efficient:
    - a communications system limited to 12 to 48 players which lets only one person at a time communicate with a voice comms system, and only the leaders having anything visual to work with in the form of non-contextual waypoints and smoke.
    - a communications system that lets anyone communicate with everyone else with the press of a button, placing contextual information and requests either on the ground or on spotted enemies.

Again with the personal attacks, and why put want in parenthesis? It means I secretly dont want to feel important and sophisticated? At least on that word the parenthesis make sense since it tells everyone you think I am not sophisticated.

I am not overcomplicating anything, the fact that you think so combined with the fact that almost every single time you obviously havent understood the basic premise of each idea shows a severe lack of ability to understand. And if you cant understand something, how can you adapt to it?

Nah I dont think I will. I already did post the simple version and I tried to correct your weird misinterpretations of my idea's constantly. Yet even the simplest thing is almost impossible for you to understand and accept.
  2. AntDX316

That's the first time I've heard you speak about a problem with the communication system. I'm unsure what you are asking about the communication system as it's super good already and far beyond many other games.

Also, if you want to learn new guns that makes it interesting for you that is cool. No matter how much you've grandmastered Each gun doesn't mean you won't get "eaten" alive by a noob in a tank with zero upgrades. This is not even mentioning the fact you can get killed by proxies or a good sniper/scout rifle amateur.

When you try to learn "each" gun I try to learn ways that work with what exist in the game. You just want to keep having more "gun game".