[Suggestion] Stop asking to add flags

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scroffel5, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Scroffel5

Stop asking to add flags. Truthfully, they shouldn't be in the game since this isn't Earth, but whatever. My point is, representation doesn't matter. Do we need a flag for every race next? Every gender? No. We don't need more flags in the game just to make you feel good about you and your nationalistic pride. Better yet, why don't we ask to remove all flags instead and only keep the ones that are specifically for Planetside?
    • Up x 1
  2. FLHuk

I suggest no more suggestion threads, this isn't Earth, it's a war. Follow orders! ;)
    • Up x 5
  3. DarkStarAnubis

Just don't use flags if you do not like them but keep in mind someone else may like them and cosmetics are a source of income for DBG...
  4. Twin Suns

I just moved to Alpha Centauri B, our flag is the middle finger. Precise and to the point.
    • Up x 1
  5. BlackFox

But how will I be able to lead a proper tank rush without a german flag on my tank?
  6. Scroffel5

Better yet, why don't we make a furry flag so all the furries feel supported? Vanu will like that.
  7. JibbaJabba

Requests for various flags have come up for 9 years. You chose now to complain. Why is that? :p

Go ahead..

Design and Create In-Game Items | Player Studio (daybreakgames.com)
  8. Scroffel5

9. BlackFox

I'll take one for 500 !
  10. Scroffel5

Answer: Daily Double!
  11. kerath

I agree with not adding our Earth based flags as it makes no sense and it lore breaking. Though, a lot of things are lore breaking these days sadly.
    I wish we had more flags from each faction over our stupid earth flags.
    • Up x 1