please cancel your membership

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by lemurwrangler, Mar 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lemurwrangler

I have been a paying member for 9+ years and recently cancelled my membership because the developers have made changes that make playing the game limiting. Further, they are ignoring my requests for changing back to the original layout. I encourage others to cancel their membership as well, and possibly this will entice the developers to listen to the game players voices.

1. Router changes
    2. Removed the cloak on the Ant
    3. Liberator still too powerful
    4. Please add your own issues to this post
    • Up x 3
  2. OmegaKelevra

Cosmetics are way too expensive, it’s a ridiculous amount of greed and ignorance on the devs part
    • Up x 1
  3. AntDX316

I'm not sure what would make me choose not to become a member unless money became a Big issue. Not eating for at least 2 days and it would be paid for the month. I still think they should've done away with the way the tracking works as it tracks too many things (every bullet fired and it's hit percentage) and must cost more and more money to maintain. I'm unsure about how they owners make more money here or elsewhere, hopefully it would never be an issue there.

Whatever the developers choose to do with the game we have to adapt. Pulling the Bastion every night as cool for at least a couple of weeks before they updated it then it got stretched to 2-3 days then now 1 week (not worth).

Canceling membership for router changes, removing cloaked on the ant, liberators being too powerful are kind of dumb reasons because they couldn't have added those things in the first place besides the Liberator of course.

Hopefully the devs don't get discouraged in experimenting with New additions in fear of people not being a member of them being pulled away.

Anything could be too powerful if left uncontested. A solo lightning can 12x squad wipe a squad in the open with no explosives. Having AA/A2A, being around AA such as a skyguard can be vital things to have. I can easily chase away a lib being a solo Scythe.
  4. Scroffel5

lemur, you are annoying for no good reason. You keep spamming these posts, and honestly, the mods should just ban you for trying to persuade people to stop spending their money on the game. Yeah man, your routers got nerfed. They were OP when used by platoons, since you can't really stop a Gal drop and they'd drop and plop one down in a corner somewhere. Granted, they may have been nerfed too hard, but legit, adapt to a new playstyle. The fact you sit there babyraging about it, instead of moving on to another game, since that seems like the only thing you even played for, shows that you are wrong in your mentality!

Also, I am going to give you an important life lesson that someone should have taught you already. No one cares what you think. You aren't the main character in life. No one is going to listen to you just because you keep asking. Someone has to care enough to listen to you, and no one is going to care if you keep whining about the same thing, in the exact same post format, in an annoying way. In fact, that turns people off to your suggestions! And since its the developer's game, they can do whatever they want with it, and since it is your money, you can do whatever you want with it, and no one has to listen to each other. Now please, either keep playing, or don't, and stop coming to the forums to drop to your knees and backhandedly beg for your precious playstyle back.
  5. Scroffel5

Also, you need to learn that the players are stupid and are just like you - they care only about what they care about. Gamers, in general, are selfish individuals. So no, PS2 devs shouldn't listen to their playbase on everything they say. I'm part of the playerbase. Should I tell them that if they don't buff the Infiltrator, give the Railjack a shotgun mode, add a longbow, buff the Hunter QCX, give the Flash turbo by default and give it a class specific ability module, and make me a mod, I am going to gather everyone on the forums and boycott the game? NO! THATS STUPID! Why should I be able to force them to make a decision or revert a decision they made? And yet, its exactly what I get to do - by revoking my membership and refusing to fund them.

They need money, you have money, you need a game, they have a game, let's make a deal. Its simple, do the math, and don't constantly threaten them with revoking a membership if you already did it. A single person's money probably won't make or break them, but if they did care about you, your thoughts, and your money, they wouldn't lock your spam threads.
    • Up x 1
  6. OpolE

My friend who hates PS2 with a passion all his life along with 10 other real life mates just started playing and bought a 1 month membership. GET REKT lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.