Cannot place construction deployables - intermittent

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LetMeBeClear, Feb 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetMeBeClear

This bug is quite frustrating. This has happened on several conts and across characters within last 2 weeks. Strangely enough, it's on nearly flat surfaces with nothing in the way to cause items to deny placement. The only thing it does is say "because there is no line of sight to the deployable" - when there clearly is.

It's not too low, it's not too high, it's not in a red zone, it's not too close to other deployables, it's not too close to buildings. It's in the open. This has happened 4 times so far with several different types of construction items. Oshur, Indar, Esamir.
    • Up x 4
  2. RabidIBM

I'm having this bug as well, I've been collecting clips with shadowplay. At some point I'll un-lazify myself enough to upload a montage and link it. You're not the only one having this problem.
  3. lemurwrangler

Just a friendly reminder, this issue still has not been fixed and it's been like this for almost a month.
  4. lemurwrangler

This bug is quite frustrating. This has happened on several conts and across characters within last 2 weeks. Strangely enough, it's on nearly flat surfaces with nothing in the way to cause items to deny placement. The only thing it does is say "because there is no line of sight to the deployable" - when there clearly is.

It's not too low, it's not too high, it's not in a red zone, it's not too close to other deployables, it's not too close to buildings. It's in the open. This has happened 4 times so far with several different types of construction items. Oshur, Indar, Esamir.
  5. lemurwrangler

Every single structure is harder to place cause of this.
    Great... Another nerf to construction, like as if it's fu,cking playable right now.
  6. lemurwrangler

Just a friendly reminder, this issue still has not been fixed and it's been like this for a month.
  7. Mithril Community Manager

The team is aware of this and are looking into it. No further reminders are needed, thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.