[Suggestion] Planetside 2, the full-scale war simulator.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Mar 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntDX316

After looking at how the Ukrainian territories are getting "captured" it's like how we play in Planetside 2. I'm amazed at how similar the game is to what is happening. Sure, we play like it's just a game but it's really like what happens during full-scale warfare besides the massive indirect fire leveling that the Russian side is doing of course. That's like dropping 500 flails or more spread out the area over 2 minutes or less.
  2. Demigan

There is no "cap point" in Ukrainian territories. They "win" by pushing the opposition back. They do this by attacking logistical routes, taking control of civil services like water treatment and distribution, morale, the very threat that people cannot respawn or heal and if I shoot you, you are maimed or killed. They use terror on citizens by bombing them and then tell then tell the soldiers to stand down or they'll do it again.

This is nothing like PS2. Not in any shape or form and its sickening that you try to compare the two.
  3. karlooo

@Ant Well not rly cause the convoys which you see in the news are to build forward operating bases in Ukraine, not rush in and die.
    But these devs have some issue with construction, god knows what is going through their mind, same with strategy, they hate it.

Demigan, you do know you are being fed propaganda all day every day, a narrative, not the situation. What you see in the news is overexaggerated, multiplied x10, so you got to take what you see with a reserve.
  4. TR5L4Y3R

planetside is nothing like realife war ... not even scraching the surface ... how you could compare the 2 is beyond me ...
  5. Mithril Community Manager

Let's keep actual suggestions related to gameplay suggestions please, thanks!
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.