Game freeze and disconnect

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by xela, Oct 2, 2021.

1. xela

Within 2-20~min into the session, all game assets would float into a set direction while looping their final action, (Players, vehicles), and after a couple of minutes, I would get disconnected from the server with a "Disconnected" message.
    But when i use vpn this doesnt happen.
    • Up x 4
  2. xela

up
    • Up x 1
  3. DorinFoehammer

It's something with Battle Eye probably. I made a post earlier today in regards to Game Error G201 and instead of the post being displayed publiclt it says "waiting for moderator approval to be viewed publicly"

Seriously? How are we supposed to reach out and raise awareness with bugs if we aren't able to discusss it with others.
    • Up x 1
  4. Condude

I've been having issues with this as well. It's happened to me several times before, though I can verify it's happened twice on Amerish in the last 30 minutes.

Hardware is not an issue from a performance standpoint: i7 10500K, 2070 Super, 32 GB DDR4, NVMe install. Never had issues with crashes until recent updates.

Do any of yall have a high refresh-rate monitors? I'm running at 144MHz for mine.
    • Up x 1
  5. strog13

Yep, I have the same problems. 165 hz, but I enabled the frame rate limit to 60 using the nvidia control panel.
  6. Calendrax

Same thing here, i have this problem since months ago but i couldn't find a solution and took a break from the game waiting the things to fix in time. On Miller i get freeze-disconnects after few minutes, couldn't play for more than 30 mins. On Cobalt i can sometimes play even for one hour or two, but still got many disconnects. I opened a ticket and i was redirected here to post in bug reports section.
  7. Calendrax

Any devs are actually reading this section? I hardly see any official answers on threads here. This problem is from last year and its clearly a connection issue between some ISP's and PS2 servers. If there are not any plans to even check this problem i guess i should just uninstall the game again and forget about it. And its not a problem to 2-3 people only, the person who answered to my ticked said this problem is known issue and more people have it.
  8. Twitch760

Same here too game freezes randomly.
  9. Mithril Community Manager

Thanks for these reports everyone. If you can link to video footage of when this happens along with details such as your local time of occurrence and the continent(s) it happens on, that would be helpful. Thanks!
  10. Calendrax

11. Mithril Community Manager

Please report back here your experience with this issue after later tonight. We've made some adjustments that should resolve this issue.

Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  12. Calendrax

I just got disconnected again
  13. Calendrax

I guess the uninstall is the only way to fix this.