soldier badge in oshur

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RomanNikolaev, Feb 1, 2022.

1. RomanNikolaev

Hello
    before the start of chapter 2 "distant shores outside the map" by pressing the key to interact with the object - I received an inscription that I picked up a soldier's token. and an inscription on the screen (picture 1). After the start of the passage and the completion of the quest to search for tokens (they were not displayed on the map), the inscription did not disappear. Now I have reached the middle of the quests (picture 2), but instead of displaying the quest on the map, the same inscription continues to glow.

I contacted support but my issue was not resolved. In the response received, it was recommended to create a thread on the forum.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings, can rehost your images and edit your post with working links? Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  3. RomanNikolaev

4. RomanNikolaev

hello. I'm sorry, I didn't understand the links. If you need to eat screenshots at the time of picking up tokens, etc.
  5. RomanNikolaev

after yesterday's update, which was installed on the computer, my problems remained.
    I enclose the printscreen. Tell me - when should I expect feedback?
    https://imgur.com/a/Lwd2Hk1
  6. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you for the screenshots, I'll forward this over to the team for investigation.