208th Strike Regiment

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by DoctorOyster, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Flotilda

6 soldiers of the 208th stop a zerg by capturing and locking down Roothhouse on hosin. Want to be part of the action?
  2. AxiomInsanity87

Why did you guys chose 208th?
  3. Flotilda

Holding the line on both Indar alerts versus terrible odds. No vehicles manage to pass our lockdown. And you can you hold the line?
  4. Flotilda

Great trench warfare on quartz/ indar ex. Utilizing the new construct system to provide cover. Whit all this "new toys" we can hold the line.
  5. SuchMadness

Oh my god! These guys, these ******* guys!

I remember the days back in 2012, my first outfit! I can only recommend them, had alot of fun and the outfit ran operations were great!
    Can't believe that picture is still around and I'm in it! Corporal ReC0 back then... Good ol' times.

Bless you all!
  6. DoctorOyster

Wow ReC0 that is a damn old name man...
    Nice to see you! Are you checking out the game again? if you are we are here as always :)
  7. DoctorOyster

Our new video by [208]RCTerran - Check it out!

8. DoctorOyster

Join our open platoon today and check us out!
  9. Drougar

Bored, tired of running into zergs alone, Dreaming of a day when the vanu will stop wearing spandex. Join the 208th today, and we will tactically insult the Vanu and Nc forces behind their lines, or to their faces while we hold ours!

For more information join our Discord "208th strike regiment"
  10. Drougar

The 208th, a group of skilled veterans of planetside2. While small, our outfit takes pride in being known for not giving up and forcing larger forces to suffer heavily before even getting close to breaking our lines. And that is also something we are famous for, we always take pride in getting into lines aswell as holding them
    Looking forward to see you in the line at our discord 208th strike regiment https://discord.gg/6bXqWjt
  11. DoctorOyster

Join our Discord now and be a part of our ever growing gaming community!