NSO cannot use the vehicle terminal

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by VSpower, Nov 18, 2021.

1. VSpower

Nothing happens when NSO presses E when using the vehicle terminal.
    There is no response when clicking on the rapid deployment vehicle.
    • Up x 14
  2. Dridoan

Same problem here.
  3. VV4LL3

Seems about 50% of the terminals cannot be accessed. Confirmed bug.
    • Up x 2
  4. VV4LL3

Looks like yet again, ANOTHER situation where a PAYING CUSTOMER, isn't getting the CONTENT they PAID FOR.
  5. VV4LL3

This needs to be top priority.
  6. Wizd

The affected terminals also don't let you spawn from the map - the option is there, but nothing happens when clicking "deploy"
    • Up x 1
  7. Redfeather1975

I cannot use them either. I just unlocked NSO too. :(
  8. Mithril Community Manager

The team is aware of this issue and is looking into it. Thank you all for your patience.
    • Up x 1
  9. Dehav

This issue has also transfered onto Genudine. With NSO unable to access vehicle terminals outside of the warpgate. This occured only after the recent update.
  10. Wizd

11. VV4LL3

Everyone should open up a customer service report, requesting a refund/ prorating this month's fee for those subscribing members since we do not have access to content we purchased, as intended, with a drastically reduced gameplay experience. That should make it abundantly clear how important this bug is. Paying customers are not being given access to paid content.
  12. VV4LL3

You know what would help? If people could see what the team is working on to fix. I imagine it would save DBG money by not losing frustrated customers.

To protect DBG from potentially competitive information, the actual fixes only need a "task #" in your development cycle. Publish the list per sprint to the public, and when an issue comes up, just tell the public what # represents their issue. Too easy.
  13. Vlix2013

Hello,
    First sorry for my bad english.
    I don't know if you have the same experience as me.I can have vehicles on terminals that offer all ground vehicles and I cannot on terminals that appear to offer only a few vehicles.
  14. Epitaph-DE-

So one Week gone after last patch and the start of the Bug.. Still no Hotfix? any ETA ?
  15. X21K

This E button bug affects all fractions. I had it as NSO and NC. For me it kicks in after a respawn and no matter what terminal you go to use or hack the E button does not work. The only way out is to log out and log back in - and in the case of NSO you could end up on another fraction for no other reason than the bug forced you to log out (which happened to me). The bug is very inconsistent as well, its mostly not there but then pops up at a very inconvenient time (like hacking an enemy terminal).
  16. Chintufat

The only equipment Term I can use is at the warpgaate . So I cannot play my nos toon Im glad I paying for this SO FIX THIS
    • Up x 1
  17. Grossalaud

It happens with some turrets too
  18. promic

1 month still no fix now we have insane delay and server lag on top of it all
  19. Edorost

I would really enjoy the game a little more if my NSO could use terminals when I want to pull vehicles and quick pulls from the map. If I try and quick pull I will completely get locked out from being able to spawn at the base also. Cannot pull from terminals that I hack either. I would say the problem occurs more often than not.
  20. Mithril Community Manager

The NSO access to vehicle terminals issue will be addressed in our next hotfix. More information will be posted soon. Thank you for your patience.
    • Up x 1