Take a Break | Planetside 2 | Low-Fi Mix

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by blackboemmel, Nov 23, 2021.

1. blackboemmel

• Up x 5
  2. FLHuk

I really hate c4 :D
    • Up x 1
  3. blackboemmel

Yeah mate! Why are the devs making it so hard for tankers to get 100+ killstreaks? Stupid C4! And now it seems even possible to take out Liberators with it!? What a shame!

On a serious note: It feels like C4 isn't as wonky as it used to be over the past years. Good times for C4 mains like me. :D
    • Up x 2
  4. Soul_Shinobi

Bless your heart brother, keep busting armor. :cool:
    • Up x 2
  5. FLHuk

I hope something was lost in translation, both ways.

I was not saying it angrily.... I'm of the Quake gaming generation, the ones that see people like you and want to get better, like you! Sadly that now is deemed *** licking etc etc.

I like your vids, they make me smile. I see your skill, the effort you put in to thinking up new ways of using weapons and situations and I wish I could be half the player. You also seem to be of the let your actions do the talking rather than sending yells about how bad your victims are, I really like that. Hence the sarcastic "I hate c4" = "I hate your skill but I recognise it! grrrr :)"

So, in short. Keep going, keep doing what you do and thank you for the vids.
  6. blackboemmel

I think i got you right. I just tried to be funny/continue your joke. ;)

Hey mate! I started online gaming with Quake III Arena. On a console called "DreamCast". :cool:

My vids are meant to entertain and they usually contain more "jokes" than most viewers recognise. :(
    Many viewers focus on my non-existent "skill". But: I am much too old (56) to "out-skill" younger players. Hence i'm trying to "out-brain" them. In this game i can take out the best players on earth, which is impossible in other games i know.
    In other words: Don't overestimate my skill. ;)
    • Up x 1
  7. TR5L4Y3R

pah those quakiddies !!! .. Unreal tournament all the way baby ! .. but cookiepoints for the dreamcast
    • Up x 1