Ukrainian flag decal !!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Belinardo, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Belinardo

I am from Ukraine, plaing ps from 2012, member player... but there is not Ukrainian flag.. please add Ukrainian flag decal
  2. OpolE

Sorry mate but its controversial. I am really surprised there is a Belarus flag lol
  3. RabidIBM

That is dumb that a national flag can be controversial. Seriously?
    Ukraine: *exists*
    Russia: "You're being controversial!"
    California: "I don't want to offend anybody..."
  4. OpolE

Yea I don't agree with it at all. But what you get is Ukrainian flag clan now clashing with Russian etc. It just creates more CvNTS
  5. Soul_Shinobi

Sad state of affairs.
  6. Twin Suns

Are you NC? Sorry killer. Only the NC get that flag. Because we have this thingy called...Freedom!!!

Can you smell the irony. LOL
  7. brutes359

yea...its almost like politics destroy everything they touch and have no place in video games or something....who would have thought? I find it funny though that they pander to a larger nation at the expense of a smaller one for the sake of money. Moments like these are the reason I always laugh at the people who think that things are going to get better or that devs will actually LISTEN to their feed back.

The truth is that developers don't care about you. They don't care about your country, they don't care about your friends, your experience, or even your enjoyment of their game. If a man offered a studio executive a dollar to look away from a murder, they'd piss on the victims grave for good measure. The only way you will ever get them to do something in their fanbases interest is to hit them in their weakest point, their wallets, and we've already seen how that turns out with games like FIFA.

Your best bet at this point is either to ignore it or move to the (Extremely few) games that actually care about their fans....as long as they are around anyway.
    • Up x 2
  8. Twin Suns

I don’t think you’ll be needing that flag killer.

Russia is massing troops on the border of Ukraine as we speak. Prepare to be invaded.

Stay safe.

o7
  9. Talthos

• Up x 1
  10. InexoraVC

I'm from Russia. I don't really care is there Ukraininan flag in PS2 or not. Or will it be added or not. Or how it looks. Or if developers care about Ukraine or not.
    @TwinSun: I see no purpose in invasion. Even desire of kicking some aggressive a$$es like yours don't lead to invasion.
    Just jump like you used to do :)
  11. csvfr

I lost my 15 year old dog some time ago ago to kidney failure. Had to be euthanized the vet said although she wagged her tail every day. During the summer I came back from vacation in Spain and met a small dog sniffing my luggage. I stopped and could not think about anything else than the dog I just lost, so got pulled in for a customs check. **** politics, K9 etc. is animal abuse
  12. Twin Suns

Bring that $hit on Ivan! I’m in Texas, we’ll have the hot chili and the hot lead waiting for you. Bet.