[Suggestion] berserker implant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Nov 1, 2021.

1. JustGotSuspended

so can we remove this thing already or we stuck with infinite non-stop max health regen forever?
    • Up x 3
  2. brutes359

Wait....this is a thing? Why did no one tell me about this before? Oh this is going to get fun now.
  3. Liewec123

i've been throwing every cert and smedbuck i have at implant packs and not getting it.
    i know what will happen though, the day will come when i finally do get it and it will get "phylactery'd"

but yes it does need work, it should either heal for less or damage should stop the healing for a short amount of time.

but we all know it is just going to get nerfed into oblivion.
    (once enough people have thrown cash at implant packs to satisfy wrel.)
    • Up x 3
  4. JustGotSuspended

This is what I don't like.

Either they keep it this way forever and it just adds to cancerous gameplay, or they nerf it completely once they've milked as much DBC as they could.

Either way it doesn't seem very healthy for the game.

There's a thousand other ways they could've added reasonably balanced decent implants, but no they prefer to add an op exceptional which is going to hopefully get nerfed in a year or 2.
    • Up x 3
  5. Shadowpikachu

If anything it just needs like half a second delay on it so it properly works as a constant pressure breaking you faster.

Or only the second half of your health bar like a shield.
  6. Soul_Shinobi

Have been coming across this more, and wow, Maxes no longer need engineers if they have a basic concept of taking cover. We had one farming people at our router, literally just kept the router alive to keep killing each of half a dozen people that could barely get one shot off.
    • Up x 1
  7. Liewec123

Imho there should have always been something to allow maxes to heal up slowly out of combat,
    Now people are probably screaming "what about NAR!" But in my mind NAR isn't even an option,
    Ordnance armor is pretty much mandatory for a max, NAR just seems like a trap pick to get maxes oneshot.

There should have always been an implant to allow for slow self healing, zerker just isn't the right way to do it.

I had an idea for an implant called "Maintenance Mode",
    which would heal you slowly over time while you remain motionless and aren't firing your weapons.
    Imho something like that would be way more balanced than zerker!
  8. Soul_Shinobi

It should be consistent with other abilities, it only starts working if you haven't taken damage for 6 seconds.