ELGREKOF cheating

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by eib1980, Nov 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eib1980

Not sure why do you guys not blocking TR ELGREKOF on Cobalt - he is shooting down airial vehicles regularly for at least a month.
  2. brutes359

....you know. if your going to accuse the man of cheating, you might want to be more specific. I shoot down Arial vehicles every day on planetside....with flak cannons and rocket launchers. Can you clarify what about this is strange? is he doing it with small arms fire? Is he doing it with tanks regularly? Is he an ESF pilot? Please specify on this.
  3. eib1980

Fair enough. ESF, in motion, shot down with a single projectile, first shot, from a distance of at least 150 meters, multiple times. I know what does it mean to shoot down ESFs riding a tank - an ESF should hang up or move predictably. I still allow some luck to kill an unpredictably moving ESF from distance, but this is a really rare incident which is not the case.
  4. brutes359

It can be. My question is if it was a prowler. their faster muzzle velocity allow them to more reliably shoot at aircraft, and NC reavers are pretty big targets. Still, I wouldn't rule it out as cheating. I see plenty of people now just waltz through the middle of firefights and shrug off bullets like a light breeze. And don't even get me started on the ESF pilots that can fly backwards while shooting with perfect accuracy at the ESF chasing them. that is always a laugh to watch....at least as long as it takes for me to then shoot them down with a TR flak max anyway.

Still. you shouldn't be surprised, and it isn't going to go away anytime soon. your best bet is to locate the sites reporting section (I am pretty sure there is one somewhere, but no idea if the devs actually check it). report him there. There might also be a report button in the game itself, but again I am unsure where.
    • Up x 1
  5. eib1980

Agreed, prowler's projectiles are really fast, I know that because I ride prowler myself. And that is why I know how hard it is to hit a moving ESF from distance even with prowler fast moving shot. Especially from a single shot, and when it happens more than once. So I would appreciate if GMs will pay attention to it. Out of curiousity - do you guys have a cheat detection system? Like to highlight guys who swell out of the statistically average metrics? Too frequent hits on ESFs? Too accurate kills with halberds?
  6. brutes359

"you guys"? Im not a dev. Im just a random player. The devs dont check the forums anymore. they havent for years. Supposedly they use "Battleeye" or some such anti cheat service now, but it doesnt work vary well from what Ive seen.
  7. eib1980

I did not address "you guys" to you.
  8. csvfr

I know him, really suspicious has killed me in the air from ~1km away multiple times. Once I was riding a Vanguard and suddenly got shot from nowhere, died really fast like being hit in the back side and the shield did not help at all. The kill-cam showed him behind a hill in front of me. Supposedly it is possible to shoot the prowler like that in 3rd person view so gave him the benefit of the doubt until now, I see he has a KDR on P2-AP close to 40k and have killed 1,613 people with the banshee and never died once https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=elgrekof&show=weapons
    • Up x 1
  9. eib1980

I wonder why GMs who are getting paid for catching cheaters can't just check statistics. Is there an adequate reason why you do not check this guy for cheating?
  10. DLL2

buimp
    he is still alive.....
  11. T.A.94

I just wanted to drop in and mention the dude has tons of experience with the prowler. This should be expected for a person who has spent somewhat 64 days playtime in a prowler, with over 105k kills on the AP alone.

I am not defending him, even if he is pretty chill, yet part of a somewhat controversial outfit known for shenanigans
  12. DLL2

There are a lot of hitmarkers that are not taken into account with this person serving it, it is a good game but I have too many doubts about the hitmarks that are not registered to say that it is legitimate

I play from france with fiber 1Gbit i got 30-40ms
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.