After recent patch today, Recursion Tracker is blocked by BattlEye

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by STER0, Oct 20, 2021.

1. STER0

I get the below BattlEye Launcher Error, which blockes the awesome overlays of the Recursion Tracker. Could you whitlist the recursion tracker again?

18:55:42: Starting BattlEye Service...
    18:55:45: Launching game...
    18:56:06: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    18:56:06: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\Recursion\RecursionTracker\rtst_d3doverlay_x64.dll".
    • Up x 3
  2. Caspar de Haan

I have the same exact issue.
  3. V00D00 5M1L3

Yep, same as me. Please whitelist Recursion Tracker ASAP. Riding the Flash without a decent crosshair is a pain... Please...
  4. Mithril Community Manager

Hi folks, can you test today to confirm it's still being blocked?
  5. RabidIBM

Oh, did they invite the Tiger to participate in the update? "Oi, we gotta git rid of Recursion Stat Hackah!"
  6. Mithril Community Manager

Looks like this has been fixed. If it gets blocked again please tag me. Thanks!
  7. OrigionalFormula

I am not sure what this post is about, but I think I have the same problem. I played OK last night, logged on this afternoon, now I only have a basic knife available for weapons. I re-logged, and validated files, all was ok. I keep getting the below message when I exit the game.

14:29:54: Starting BattlEye Service...

14:29:57: Launching game...
    14:36:43: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    14:36:43: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files\Ghostery Dawn\Ghostery.exe".
  8. Foxycator

Hello! we got this problem again! Recursion doesnt work and the same error is here