Air Superiority no counting

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by gusanoDEtrapo, Aug 16, 2021.

1. gusanoDEtrapo

hello, the directive "Air Superiority" is not counting the destroyed enemies in air to air, i am stuck in 52/250 i dont know when stopped counting the kills. But im sure now it is more than a week, anyone having same issue?
    • Up x 5
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings, can you upload a link to an image showing this? This will be helpful.
    • Up x 3
  3. gusanoDEtrapo

hello, what image do you need me to upload? of my directives?
    I just noticed and the same thing is happening with my 3 characters, with none of them add the deaths of other ships
    • Up x 4
  4. gusanoDEtrapo

• Up x 4
  5. hebe

I also have not been receiving air superiority ribbons despite killing many air vehicles across my characters. Other outfit members in one of the air-only outfits I am in said they don't recall getting air superiority ribbons recently either.
    • Up x 4
  6. gusanoDEtrapo

https://imgur.com/G8mFJ0n

here are some days, you can see i have some kills with the wepons but none "air superiority" and i know some of them are air vehicles
    • Up x 4
  7. Wolfblitz5408

My Air Superiority kills haven't been counting for about a month now. The ribbon progress (1/3) has stayed the same since I started playing again in July.
    • Up x 4
  8. AespaxKarina

Please can we get this fixed? I have been stuck at 198/250 air superiority ribbons for half a year now trying to get the mosquito directive.
    • Up x 2
  9. eib1980

Team, can you fix the bug or just unfreeze the directives on my account? I started flying ESF, maxed out A2G weapons and can't progress against master rank now. I am an achiever this is really important for me.
    • Up x 2
  10. Kable

I have had that bug for at least a year now (perhaps more, since I stopped flying a while back). It wasn't impacting me since I wasn't going for Reaver lumi but now it does. I'm stuck on 207/250 with 2/3 aircrafts killed in terms of progress.

Even though not a lot of players have reported it here, I'm sure a lot of players are experiencing it. As I said... It's at least a year more, perhaps maybe even 2-3 years old since that was when I was actively flying.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

There's a link to the image coz it doesn't show up for me.

https://imgur.com/a/HT97kqc
    • Up x 1
  11. AespaxKarina

Bump again, please fix this :( Otherwise I will have to aurax the Wyvern
    • Up x 1
  12. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you, this report has been forwarded to the team. I'll update you with any further updates as they arrive.

UPDATE:
    There is a planned fix arriving in our next PC update. Stay tuned for patch notes soon.
    • Up x 2
  13. Zeryli

Will there be a recalculation of lost awards?o_O
  14. Mithril Community Manager

Unfortunately not, however the fix will "unpause" the ticker so you can continue working on that directive as normal once the patch is in for it.
  15. eib1980

It worked just once then got frozen again (NC character).
  16. eib1980

The same for TR - counter stuck at 13/60. Please fix.
    Update: sometimes it's counted, sometimes it is not although game clearly states "scythe kill".
  17. eib1980

Looks like it's not enough only to kill, but also I need to make significant damage to a hostile ESF. Counter works.
  18. eib1980

Ok, so it counts only every 3rd kill. Not funny. Whether I kill a pilot or just destroy a stray esf - counts only every third kill. This is superfrustrating. Guys, please fix this.
  19. eib1980

bump, please respond
  20. eib1980

Guys I am going to keep this on the top, it's very frustrating when you win a tough fight and not getting anything in return.