If you ressuply shouldnt you automatically be healed?ed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by alienprobe, Oct 17, 2021.

1. alienprobe

I just bought a max when sunderer was under fire. I took a few shots excuse me and then spend 400 nanites and only have 25% health....

At least let maxes to be full health.

Im guessing thiis can be abused by normal infantry? Thats why they make it in first place. But cant be abused so much with 400 nanite cost.

Or maybe it too technically hard for devs to implement when switching classes only as opposed to resupplying a max.
  2. Liewec123

Yeah it is a pain in the *** when you take shots while swapping to max at a sundy,
    It really should heal you to full when you first swap to max,

I can see why every resupply doesn't heal, because bases with terminals outside of the spawn room would be op,
    But the first swap to Max should.

They should also add instant full health/shields to spawnrooms.
  3. JibbaJabba

Max should always spawn at full health initially regardless of starting health of the infantry inside. This would be a good change.

Other than that, a resupply at the sundy should NOT restore health... including for Max. It would just be abused same as the reload & cooldown mechanic is abused at terminals now.
  4. brutes359

My question in this is why MAX suits cost 400 nanites in the first place. its the same price as an MBT for a powered exo-frame that probably takes 1/10 the recourse cost to produce. And don't say its for balancing reasons either, between Archer rifles, tank mine reworks, ambusher jump jets, and everything else added, MAX suits have plenty of hard counters at this point to warrant a cost reduction. Maybe then we can see them actually become a regular presence on the battlefield again.

I say they should be between 150-200 nanites. A decent cost just above that of a full kit of C-4 but still manageable enough to rely on their use more often.
  5. JibbaJabba

They are priced that way because they are overpowered. Play a month without pulling one. Stay purely on the receiving end for a while. You'll see. :D

They should have a cooldown timer in addition to the cost.

Being full health when you pull one isn't much to ask though. They should do that.
  6. Soul_Shinobi

Okay this makes a lot of sense. Had no idea this was a problem for maxes too, that's wack. And yes selecting anything just in a spawn room should restore health, even if over time to prevent abuse.