I leave until the nerf is over.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bogvoin, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Bogvoin

you can't nerf or remove explosive bolts for a week, are you kidding me? I'm not interested in playing like that, I leave until the nerf is over.
    • Up x 2
  2. JibbaJabba

note sure if you know this. You are typing in dark grey text on a black background. Your posts are unreadable without highlighting the text.

Re: the post.. yeah, I cancelled membership. Not for this specifically. It was just sort of a last straw. Sick of dying to **** where my own skill doesn't have an impact on the outcome (aka invisible **** killing me)
    • Up x 8
  3. MonnyMoony

They know - it's just attention seeking behaviour.
    • Up x 5
  4. JustGotSuspended

He likely doesn't speak english and is just copy/pasting from google translate without removing formatting. He should've noticed though once he reads his posted thread.

For the guy doing the copy/paste, once you're done use ctrl + a keys and then click the little eraser on the top left corner next to font family to remove the formatting and it should post normally.
    • Up x 2
  5. RabidIBM

You're leaving until the nerf is over? This sounds like you think the nerf is unreasonable and that there was nothing wrong with the crossbow. Is this your intention?
    • Up x 2
  6. Demigan

Its a troll. Here is his other thread asking for the nerf:

7. JibbaJabba

He's non-english using translate I think. Pretty sure he's saying he wants the nerf.
    • Up x 4
  8. Demigan

Ah now I think I know what he means. He's asking why they have to wait a week before nerfing it. I thought he said that he was leaving because they nerfed it after a week.
    • Up x 1
  9. BlackFox

Sounds like something we in Germany would say, translated literally to english.
    He stays away as long as the Crossbow remains OP
    • Up x 3
  10. Twin Suns

Snake Pliskin, Escape from Koltyr. LOL
    • Up x 1
  11. C4Cypher

Heh

[IMG]
  12. MonnyMoony

I have just tested the good translate theory - and it pastes in fine with no huge text and not dark grey.