Genudine - After Update Bug List (NEW)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dehav, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Dehav

This is an updated list of new bugs presented after the update on Console from Genudine; sourced from numerous players.*Note at the bottom of this thread I've added older bugs that still present an issue for many and specific mentions of consideration.*

• Allies are difficult to identify with name tag render distance reduced (Primary issue is unable to see squad/platoon members at a range over roughly 50-60 meters)
    • NSX-A Kappa doesn't have access to extended mags
    • Some Camos are failing to be applied to characters
    • AMR Battlerifle continuously unequips
    • Combat Surgeon implant has issues to max out. The loading gets "stuck" and fails to complete the purchase.
    • The Scorpion Launcher incendiary ammo fails to cause burn damage, however works for impact damage.
    • Ammo/Repair Icons on vehicles have been rendering above the vehicle on occasion.
    • Certian camera angles to 'light' and/or 'sun' are causing screen flicker effects
    • The sun, when giving a "glare" to line of sight, gives a generous de-saturated effect to the enviorment along with the "glare".
    Older Bugs
    • Mentorship ribbion achievements still have issues working, making it a real challenge for those working on the Commander Helmet.
    • Restocking ammo tower and ammo printer, mid reload, causes occasional double reload and firing extra dud rounds.
    • Max Glitching - where a player is able to have a maxes health in a light assaults body. This happens after equiping a max then performing an 'action' before switching to a light assault. (can be done with ease once you know the trick)
    • Repairing a Sundy while it's deployed, prevents the Sundy undeploying. This is also true when the Sundy is attempting to deploy while being repaired.
    Things of Note
    • Redeployment speed of 3 seconds brings little effect to the use of Orbitals.
    • The desire for purchasable boosters for longer periods then 7days
    • Hud Display options as available on PC
    Thanks! Feel free to contact me for further detailing if required!
    Dehav.
    • Up x 1
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings, if possible can you record these bugs and upload a link to the vid(s) in this thread? Seeing how you can replicate this on your end would be very helpful.

Thanks!
  3. Commandoo

camo bug with enginner and sundy and commanders helmet bug

These should be top priority. Been years and years old ty

Feel free to edit it in.

Asp is bugged. Here’s a video. Reported to as Individual issue but help team told me I needed the dev team. And to report it as a bug

• Up x 1
  4. Dehav

Sorry, I realised I didn't make myself notified to see your response. In this case I have now formed a new up to date thread, with videos and images attached. Comprising of a greater list a detail. Sorry again for the late response!
    • Up x 1