[Suggestion] one more thing for the next patch

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Aug 30, 2021.

1. JustGotSuspended

so if I understand correctly the next update will likely include a much needed 10% movement penatly for nanoweave, instead of a logical solution like brining back old nanoweave, tweaking hs multiplier on some weps, allowing more than 1 suit slot, etc...

Well whatever, I was thinking on top of that maybe we could consider making every base a containment site, making all weapons 1hk with auto aim, and perhaps delete the game while we're at it!
    • Up x 3
  2. Novgdea

Way more good things in a sarcastic post than inside next update (as far as we know)
  3. RabidIBM

While we're at it, can we deactivate Nason's, since deactivating bases is so popular, and also bring back original ZOE MAXes.
    • Up x 3
  4. Demigan

WITH jetpacks.
    • Up x 3
  5. JustGotSuspended

I'd also advocate for shotgun infils. I think also we should make bullets like c4, where they either drift off and do 0 dmg or simply hit you in the face and kill you.

OH and please, more things with cloak and movement/fire rate reductions.
    • Up x 2
  6. Liewec123

and oldschool mattocks with slugs, i wanna snipe some infils again!

we should also bring back the dreaded Striker, because no vehicles should be allowed in a hex with TR! :p
    • Up x 1
  7. BlackFox

I think we should also redesign Indar, especially these new underground bases should be placed all over it
    • Up x 1
  8. InexoraVC

And Esamir of course .... again