Hi mithril ! Do your teams have anything planned for the construction, even if it's long term?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ledess31, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Ledess31

Hi mithril ! I think you are aware of her current condition. Could you drop us an info? I beg you, just tell us if you have something planned or not, don't leave us in the dark
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings Ledess31, there are no plans at the moment for changes to the construction system. We do appreciate the feedback and suggestions posted however.
    • Up x 1
  3. Ledess31

Thanks for your anwser :) !
    I will have a list of bugs to go back to if you have time:
    • Overloading the shield module does not protect structures against cortium bombs when they are supposed to immunize structures against all damages
    • Overloading the shield module does not protect solid walls at all
    • Repair modules are not powerful enough to tank damage from a single lightning on turrets
    • If we are not at our base, and an infiltrator places a cortium bomb on the respawn tube, it takes 10 seconds to redeploy + 20 seconds to spawn + 5 seconds to defuse the bomb, while the bomb explodes in 20 seconds, which kills the base every time. Removing the cortium bomb from infiltrators might help, or add cooldown before re-use it.
    Finally this is only my personal opinion, but slightly increasing the speed of mining the cortium to test would be welcome '-'
  4. RiP0k

Thank you for answering at least. Finally