MY MENTORSHIP BOARD HAS A PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Eligamer625, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Eligamer625

I am Labestia625 in NC, ASP level 100, Genudine server on PS4. It is to report an error that my character has, in the directives, that does not advance, in the leadership directive, the MENTORSHIP chevrons have not advanced for 4 years, and I would like them to solve that error for me, I have been playing for many years since August 8 of the 2015 and I can't have my Aurax Helmet because of that bug
    • Up x 2
  2. CloneXCaptian

Warlored as well, they just refuse to fix this I swear, I've posted multiple times everywhere, I came here as a last resort, I normally just get told to go somewhere else, support did nothing for me.
  3. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings! Please provide us a screenshot of the directive that is stuck on your screen. Thanks!
  4. CloneXCaptian

5. CloneXCaptian

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you for the report and patience folks. The team is aware of this issue and will be looking into it.
  7. Eligamer625

I'm not allowed to send an image, how do I send the image you asked for?
  8. Mithril Community Manager

You can upload your image to online web hosting services of your choice then provide the link here.
  9. CloneXCaptian

Thank you for the responsiveness and transparency, it's been something we've needed
  10. Eligamer625

11. Eligamer625

As you can see in the image, my mentorship stripes stayed at 197/250 and I never advance again, and I cannot complete my directive for that.
  12. Eligamer625

I sent the image as requested, and I do not receive a response
  13. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your screenshot, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it. There are no further details available at this time.
    • Up x 2
  14. Commandoo

This video explains it here. It’s been bugged for years. This was the video I did on a report months back. I just need the mentorship directive done and I get the helmet.

You can’t do the other directive platoon conquest as on Ceres it’s too hard and will take years, I’ve been playing 4 + years and have 56. You can’t do it.
  15. CloneXCaptian

They released the update, and didn't bother to add this to patch :( You can fix everyone else's stuck directive. What happened to mentorship...
  16. Commandoo

Been like it for years it seems with this directive. It happens when you get ASP. One reason PS4 Ceres is dead.

Just a lack of support, lack of communication and a lack of bug fixes. Some of many reasons. They don’t have the resources to sort it and we get fed up and move on. Been trying to get the commanders helmet for years and years. I report this bug a few months back in the hope something would get done after my outfit mentioned it one night. Same with the camo bug. Can’t use black camo on the every enginner class If I have it on my Sundy. And visa versa. And don’t get me started on the lack of slots. You have to keep changing my enginner slots 24:7 with different implants because there is no room and we need more slots. Eh!
  17. CloneXCaptian

Can we have an update on the progress of this resolution?
  18. Mithril Community Manager

The team has a potential fix in the works for the next PS4 update. No specific dates to report at this moment but rest assured it is something on their radar.
  19. CloneXCaptian

Any update on the status of this?
  20. Eligamer625

I need you to fix that error of the mentorship stripes, and I waited a long time for more than 3 years and they do not solve it